Your picture-Part 1 (Now Closed) *

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in love with Dusty, too. They are such gorgeous horses. I rode a Standardbred for about 8 years, until roughly two years ago. I love the gaited breeds.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
BratBunny wrote:
Well I would post a pic of me and my horses and stuff, but I don't have an acount thingy for it.:(

I don't want you posting just anything - so I'll post your pic for you.

This is BratBunny (lex) with her horse this past summer. Her hair must be in a braid down her back cause she's got SO much we can't even get it under her hat/helmet.

Her horse is Pokie. She's a red dunn quarter horse. If you look on her legs you can see her zebra stripes - it's really cool! She's a good girl most of the time but sometimes she's a big brat! We love her to pieces! She protects Lexi too.

LexishowingCircleT.jpg
awesome pic!! do you show 4-H or circut?

Hey Bo B Bunny, I see there's still no pic of you! Just to encourage you, here's a pic of another "oldie" (I'm 49, but feel a lot younger :p.)

cuddle1smwb7.jpg

That's me snuggling Hazel, she only lets me do that on the floor. Here's a picture of the whole family, about 2 years ago on White Chocolate's adoption day.

adoptiondayfamml3.jpg

The one holding White Chocolate is my youngest, who's on RO (well, hardly ever) as Chocolate-Lover. My 2 oldest are off in College now (time flies!).

Soooo... how about a picture of BO B Bunny now, huh??? :stikpoke

I really thought I had a picture posted of myself on here! Here's a picture - I will try to get a new one soon - I haven't changed much.

ME.jpg

I don't have any pictures of me with my rabbits, but here is a pic of just me:
Concert060915059.jpg

And here is one of my all-time favorite pics, my bf cradling Alaksa *heart melting*
Biltmore0807022.jpg

I absolutely love this picture of them!

This is me and Zakura 3 years ago. She was then 3 weeks old, now she's 3 years and have grown lots! (She was actually sitting in my cap because her claws were so sharp:p)
Rabbit_on_my_shoulder_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

A more recent pic with one of the rats at the pet shop. It actually did bite my nose in this shot:p Not very hard though. I love the little fuzzies! (Wish only my parents would let me get a pair:( )
Nosy_rat_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

n2719426_33674950_9767.jpg

n2719426_31394267_5245.jpg

That's me! I received a camera for Christmas, so I'll be posting more pics with my buns as soon as I remember I have a camera... hahaha :)

Sorry the pics are so big...I have no idea how to resize them, lol.

last summer:

200467146_7895375090_m.jpg

this summer (now that I have glasses):

1022136246_5b39ad7e95_m.jpg

Hey Jess finally get to see what you look like, I've seen lots of pictures of your legs with bunnies. Very pretty.:)

Susan:apollo:

Latest posts

Back