Your picture-Part 1 (Now Closed) *

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
undergunfire wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Well, Amy, we all want your tips!:p I am so bland with my makeup, it gets old;). You should do makeup for a living!

Hehe. I pretty much hate doing my own make up every morning. I am not sure how well I could handle doing make up for a living, let alone going to cosmo school in this town. I had friends that went, and they all hated it because of the other students, lol.
Oh wow, other students? Dang, I had two friends to to cosmo school in high school as a co-op program. They do hair though. I just think you are quite talented with it. It could be quite different doing others;).

BOY DO I FEEL LIKE REALLLLLY OLD NOW!

You're all beautiful young people.....

hobbles off to find a cane and some prunes......

10pd4ko.jpg

one of me in my band Uniform. my mom is phycho with a camera, ALWAYS wanting pics.

20i6kwg.jpg
th

moi with one of my friends before homecomming.

no pics of me and the buns :(since i am the one who takes the pics! lol

Bo B Bunny wrote:
BOY DO I FEEL LIKE REALLLLLY OLD NOW!

You're all beautiful young people.....

hobbles off to find a cane and some prunes......

You crack me UP!:laughsmiley: I remember my dad always having his prune juice, haha.

Yes, everyone is gorgeous here, it's amazing!:D

I have a son close to some of your ages! He's 16 and a Junior in High School!

I guess I'm just an old woman with a young brain (I think I just called myself immature?!)

I didn't think I was that old, but my kids are about the same ages as some listed here.

Wait Bo B Bunny, let me get my walker and I join ya for some prunes.

This picture wasmy last "official" photo when Iretired in 2005, not flattering but the Air Force wasn't interested in my face (luckily!). But my rabbits like me, especially before bed when the banana chips are given out.

retirementphoto.jpg

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
I didn't think I was that old, but my kids are about the same ages as some listed here.

My rule is you can't call yourself or anyone else old until they can get the senior discount :p(I'm 19 by the way ;))

Wabbitdad12 wrote:

Oky Doky! LOL!

We can hit the mall so we can walk and listen to our headphones while we trample on the kids! :D

Hi guys...so, I finally came around to posting pics.

This is me...Jackie:

Me.jpg

Here I am with my older son...at his 6th grade graduation in June

GraduationJune2007015.jpg

Here I am with my little man for his 8th bday this summer

JeredsBday017.jpg

Here I am with my lil Thumps:

Thumpy3.jpg

and I don't have a pic of me and Peaches yet, but here she is:

Peaches007.jpg

tundrakatiebean wrote:
Wabbitdad12 wrote:

My rule is you can't call yourself or anyone else old until they can get the senior discount :p (I'm 19 by the way ;))
Does getting AARP mail count?:biggrin2:

It's great to see what everyone looks like! Does anyone feel like sharing first names? It seems so funny to think of you guys as your usernames. My name is (surprise!) Shiloh. This is me looking "heroic" 2 years ago (a photographer came when I was drilling with my fire department and took a bunch of candid shots, I have a couple more).

scan0013.jpg

Alas, I have since become a bit MORE and need to shed some pounds! All in due time:biggrin2:

Here is my favorite fire engine:

Me 20 years ago:

shilohslide2.jpg

And I mention my boyfriend enough that I figure I should post a picture of him, too. His name is Paul. He likes our fire engine, too!

IMG_0009.jpg

Ah, I hate to be a downer, but this was a difficult thread for me. I don't have the best, um, self-esteem or body image. And I wasn't ready to flaunt my flaws for all of you to see. I feel like I respect everyone on this site and want to be a well-respected member as well. I'm afraid that once you all see me, that will never happen.

Everyone is so beautiful. And young. I'll be turning 25-years old at the end of the year and am terrified that I'll actually be a quarter of a century old. Eek!

Well, anyway, I decided to walk through my fear and post a couple of photos of myself. Oh, and I think someone suggested we share our names...so, here I am - Alexah. Or Lexi. Whichever you prefer. Here goes nothing.

Lexi.jpg

Lexi4.jpg

And, since I'm the one that takes the pictures, I don't have one of me and my buns. But I do have one of me and my dog, Madeline, from this past summer. It's not the best picture as we were on our way home from camping. LOL!

LexandMads.jpg

Ha ha. Actually, this thread turned out to be something good as I've been itching to post a pic of my dog. Isn't she just a cutie? It makes scrolling through the pictures of me worth it, doesn't it?!

lexingtons wrote:
Ah, I hate to be a downer, but this was a difficult thread for me. I don't have the best, um, self-esteem or body image. And I wasn't ready to flaunt my flaws for all of you to see. I feel like I respect everyone on this site and want to be a well-respected member as well. I'm afraid that once you all see me, that will never happen.

Dont say that! Its not true at all! You are goreus! Your hair is really pretty, especially in the first picture. You eyes are also stunning. We wont judge you on how you look, I promise. We like you for who you are on the inside AND outside :hug:

Latest posts

Back