Your lord and master...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
Ivorys decided to take claim of everything. he'sdecided he has the power to jump up onto my chair, while im still init, sitting here in shorts, scratch my legs with his claws (not onpurpose), and start nibbling on my shirt. im losing controooooooool!!!

even chew my math homework and scare the heckoutta my puppy by holding the indy 500 in my zoo?? ivory's running backand forth like a crazybunny while my poor puppys hiding for cover undermy desk. and as soon as he comes out, that big bully ivory runs over tohim and has to sniff his butt =p since when does a bunny show dominenceover a dog??

Yup, even that!

Chew your math homework...I've heard dogs blamed for that, but this is the first I've heard a rabbit blamed for it.

-Carolyn

Hahahaha...true :p The dog's going to grow up with a complex :D

Carolyn wrote:
Yup, even that!

Chew your math homework...I've heard dogs blamed for that, but this is the first I've heard a rabbit blamed for it.

-Carolyn
lol, Carolyn. Last year Mocha ate my German homework! My teacher didn'tbelieve me so I brought the pieces in to him with teeth marks, pawprints, and pieces missing of it. He laughed and said that he believedme now, but that "my bunny ate it" made "my dog ate it"believable! And he told me to do my homework dar away from any animals,so then I went home and told me mom that I wasn't allowed to do myhomework around my brother because my German teacher said so!;):shock:And I got in trouble when I explained, hmph! :X

Latest posts

Back