Your first bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKatMe

Reaction score
Post a pic of your first (or one you've had the longest) bunny! It is a strange request, I know, but I always see pictures of peoples' new rabbits, and it's time to give your older ones the spotlight! Also include info of where u got them, how old they are, etc. I want to see!

Teddy Bear is my first rabbit, and my only one at the moment. I got her from the local animal shelter, unfortunately I have no idea how old she is. :( But she's been a joy to have in my life. I have gone major motherly on her, my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for how much I treat her like my baby.:biggrin:

17408_122258_110000000.jpg

Aww, such cute pix!

I dont have a pic of my first bun :(

His name was BunBun. He was all white, not even sure what breed he was. I was maybe 11 or 12 at the time? He had free roam of the entire house. We got him from a pet store, and had him for 6 years or something like that. I cried and cried and cried when he passed away, I still think of him to this day and get sad.. RIP BunBun

My first rabbit was a Holland lop named Pockets. My mom bought her for me when i was 3 from a breeder. She lived almost 9 years. We also had her brother Zipper he was my sisters but a cage door got left open and he hopped away and was never seen again! Then came Patches and Shadow also hollands from the same breeder. Patches also almost made it to 9 and Shadow was 7!

Heres Olivia. She is almost 2 years old. My neighbors boyfriend bought her and couldnt keep her and I was the last resort before they took her to the SPCA....so now she is all mine. Ive had her almost a year

SAM_2808.jpg

My first bun Frost. Honestly, I look back and have so many regrets with her, I had so much to learn :( She lived to be 5. That's the sad thing about the first of any pet, they're the ones you're more likely to make mistakes with.

1261_1071315579601_9737_n.jpg

24378_1346439257521_1863329_n.jpg

Harvey is my first rabbit. My sisters had rabbits before but I did not. I've had him for a year and he's at least 2 years now if not older. The people I got him from couldn't tell me his age. I'll share pictures later :)

Fuzzy is my very first bunny, but we bought 2 other rabbits the same time as him, so I guess we have 3 first bunnies! lol!
30cwy9h.jpg
do5bo6.jpg

Min is from the very first litter I bred. Fuzzy is his dad-
o6n0cm.jpg

Back