Your Favorite TV Shows?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention the cop shows....Cops, Hot Pursuit, and Speeders. There are probably a few other good ones I can't think of. Speeders is especially funny. I love all the good excuses.

Dr. Who (new series)
Torchwood
Merlin
House
Lost
Weeds
Mental
CSI
CSI NY
Prison Break (over now :()
Animal Cops shows
Dogtown (hoping for new episodes soon)
At The End of My Leash
Futurama
Family Guy
The Simpsons.

There are probably more, I just can't think of them right now.

I love to watch:

LOST
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Better Off Ted
Arrested Development (the only tv series I have on DVD that I watch over and over)
House
Lie to Me

And probably some others I am forgetting...my guilty pleasure:
Gossip Girl

I like a lot of shows, but the ones I always watch are:
Coronation Street
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Desperate Housewives
Wipeout
The Simpsons

If I can remember, I like to watch House, too.

Peg do you know where online i can watch the first seven episodes at? i went on fox.com and they have from episode eight t o the finale which i watched hat one first by accident and it seems like a pretty good show , but i would like to see from the begining

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Peg do you know where online i can watch the first seven episodes at? i went on fox.com and they have from episode eight t o the finale which i watched hat one first by accident and it seems like a pretty good show , but i would like to see from the begining
I don't know.....we watched it on hulu.com. The dvds came out today.....

What a question as I'm addicted to tv right now, lol!

Uh,

Rob and Big

Kendra

Denise Richards

Chelsea Lately

Little People Big World

The Little Couple

Tori and Dean

Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory

Paris My BFF

I know, I need help, lol!:p

I see alot of 'Lost' fans out there!

Lost
Ghost Whisperer
Top Chef
The Hills
The City
Dog Whisperer
It's Me or The Dog
Groomer Has It
OMG I forget the name of the Ghost hunter's from Penn State, it's great!
ESPN
Animal Cops
Under Dog to Wonder Dog
Rachael Ray
History Channel, those reinactments are fantastic
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Little People Big World

SunnyCait wrote:
Omg DUH Chelsea Lately. Also The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and The Soup. :D
How could I have forgotten Chelsea Lately! I love that show!

Someone else mentioned Scrubs, I like that, too. But I usually just watch the reruns on Comedy Central when I'm eating dinner. So I'm completely behind in the story, but I've seen just about every older episode about 10 times, LOL!

I LOVE Chelsea Lately. She is just hilarious... I've read both of her books and she's just so funny. I'm amazed that anyone can quip back so quickly.

Haha same here about Scrubs! I'll watch reruns til my eyes bleed haha. Just never had the time to catch it when it actually aired.

Also an older show I have on DVD and watch regularly is Roswell. Only 3 seasons long, but so much awesomeness.

Back