Your Favorite Rabbit Character!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Thumper... I sawa tattoo Iwanted to get once that was Thumper lying on his back amongst someflowers giggling! I was too young to get it though.I'm going to hunt it down and get it some time soon.

Roger Rabbit was great though! I loved that film!

The Missus nicknamed, "Bunny" long before we ever had rabbits due to her personality resembling that of the Energizer Bunny.

I, myself, am a bit enamored of the Dutch Bunny, Karl, in, I think, the Blockerbuster commercial.

"Bugs" Bunny, by the way, got his name from the artist(Bugs.....?)who originally drew him, as a kind of "doodle," andnot a specific character. His fellow cartoonists, whilecreating a film, would occasionally need another character included ofone sort or another. Frequently, the suggestion would be touse...Bug's bunny. The character caught on and naturally wasnamed, "Bugs bunny."

Buck

m.e. I was in a large bookstore a fewweeks ago and had to pass the childrens books on the way out, and I sawThe Velveteen Rabbit. Well, I picked it up and read the whole bookthere and then, and being the hopeless softie that I am, I left thestore in tears!!! I am gonna buy the book - it'swonderful- Jan

ps - I make sure I tell all my soft toys now that 'I Love Them'

Thumper..of course!!

I have never read Watership Down. I am however goingto.We recently bought the animated movie for ourdaughter. We've watched it quite a bit so I'd like tocoompare them.

Movie was a disappointment as far as I amconcerned. Could've been wonderful if properly done, say beDisney, for example. Book remains one of my favorite novels,and I usually don't read novels. Author, Adams, based eventsupon behaviors described in R.M. Lockely's classic rabbit behavioralstudy The Private Life of the Rabbit.

Sequel, Tales from Watership Down, while not up to the standardsset by the original title, does enable one to read about "old friends"once again and is worthwhile reading just for that one aspect in itself.

Buck

AnnaS wrote:
Bugs Bunny, he is the coolest bunny I know.

Have to agree with you that Bugs was so cool. He sure had thatBunny-Attitude down too. Bugs was smarter than them all, although hedid meet his match in the episode, "The Tortoise meets The Hare."

:)

-Carolyn

In addition to the Velveteen Rabbit book,we also have the movie narrated by Maryl Streep (soooo sad), and theactual stuffed bunny :D. Definately my favorite bunny.

StickyBird wrote:
MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
haha Sticky....did you ever get my pictures I sent you??

Yep! And I'll probably be done by tommorrownight. I would have been done today, but I had a test to study for. =)

--Melissa and Umbra

Great! Can't wait to see them :)

I love RRRRRace RRRRabbit.

He did two movies, and he's a real rabbit. They were short clips and made it to HBO once.

Isn't Pinky, from Pinky and The Brain a rabbit?

-Carolyn

No, they were both rats. Or one a mouse and one a rat...

emporerBrain.gif

Elf Mommy wrote:
No, they were both rats. Or one a mouse and one a rat...

emporerBrain.gif

Wuups! :shock:

Thanks ElfMommy!

-Carolyn

Back