Your favorite online stores?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orchid

Reaction score
Been looking around and can't find the lady from ebay who had AWESOME toys...guessed she stopped ...so I have been cruising other sites and I was just wondering...what are some of your favorite, well trusted online stores to buy treats. toys, mats etc from.

I ask because my local pet store seems pricey and limited and I won't shop at certain other local well known named pet stores.

Would love your input!

:party:

well I like vagavalley they have a nice variety and will ship internationally too! I also like using Pet Planet for treats but, don't know if they only ship to the UK.

I would love to shop online, but when the shipping cost half or more of the item(s) I can not take it. Makes me want to stab myself, how can they do that? They make more on shipping than the items themselves! So I make most of the toys myself. They are not as colorful, or as exciting as buying online but it works. they are just as happy with the toys.

If you wouldnt mind sharing your ideas or how to put things together I would love to hear!

That is why I liked the ebay lady...great toys, low shipping...wish she hadnt closed shop...

My absolute favorite online toy supplier is The Busy Bunny. (busybunny.com)

As far as shipping being expensive...... Shipping is what it is. All online places that have "free" shipping have added money onto their products to recoup the shipping charges.

Personally, I try tomake fewer, larger ordersto minimize the shipping charges.

Latest posts

Back