Your Christmas list

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl all year, unless you count bullying the otherrabbits and the dog, throwing hissy fits and giving the slaves the butt.

Anyway, since I've been so good, could you bring me the following:

-50 pounds of Craisins with automatic dispenser
-A big bed like the human slaves have
-A sand box
-Two additional human slaves (I really only have one now and she's notfast enough for me. Sometimes I have to dump out my litter box to gether attention - sheesh!)

Also, can you put that stinky dog in your bag and take him to someother house? He is always following me around, sniffing and eating mypoos. It's just impossible to mark anything now.

Love,
Snuggy

On my Xmas list this year is a PSP.... I reallywant the limited edition Pink one :p The only thing is, I don't thinkthey're going to sell it over here. And I've asked for a bottle of YvesSaint Laurent's In Love Again perfume, if it's still available! I lovethat stuff :D

As for my bunny's wishlists... well, they're keeping it prettysecretive, but I think they'd like some more cardboard boxes todestroy! They'll be getting lots of treats on Xmas day; maybe I can seeif there's a recipe for homemade ones someone on the internet.

The budgies will be getting homemade seed bells, and the hamsters will be getting a new cage!

My parents' dog will get either a new stuffed toy or some treats; it depends on what I find when I go to the pet shop ;)

Someone has posted a recipe for bunnie cookieson this forum somewhere. But finding it is another thingaltogether! Hopefully the person who posted it will post itagain here :D

JimD wrote: Remember, these are treats, so give them sparingly.

1 small carrot, pureed (can substitute apple or pear)
1/2 banana, mashed until really creamy
1 tbsp honey
1/4 cup rabbit pellets, ground finely in a coffee grinder
1/4 cup ground oats, ground finely in a coffee grinder

Mix pureed carrot, banana and honey in a medium bowl. Add pellet powderand ground oats. Mix until blended. Knead in your hands for 1-2minutes. Roll out the "dough" in 1/8- to 1/4-inch thick layers betweensheets of plastic wrap. Cut into small cookies (about 3/4 inch across).Place cut shapes onto a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Bake at325 degrees for about 30 minutes (check to make sure they are notbrowning too much). Turn off the heat and let the cookies sit in thewarm oven for an hour or so.

Enjoy :D

:~) Jim

heres the link i bookmarked it

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6085&forum_id=1

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl all year, unless you count bullying the otherrabbits and the dog, throwing hissy fits and giving the slaves the butt.

Anyway, since I've been so good, could you bring me the following:

-50 pounds of Craisins with automatic dispenser
-A big bed like the human slaves have
-A sand box
-Two additional human slaves (I really only have one now and she's notfast enough for me. Sometimes I have to dump out my litter box to gether attention - sheesh!)

Also, can you put that stinky dog in your bag and take him to someother house? He is always following me around, sniffing and eating mypoos. It's just impossible to mark anything now.

Love,
Snuggy

:great: :roflmao:

Michaela wrote: Just 14 days to go!:happydance

I know!,i can't believe how fast the year has gone.

This is also the last week of school,some schools have already finished though

The kids get 7 weeks holidays...YAY

Ahhhh for 7 weeks i won't have to hear myself say...."Jeremy..take youruniform off!"...half hour later....."Jeremy take your uniform off!"lol :disgust:

cheryl

7 weeks!:shock:We only get threeweeks! I suppose this is their summer holidays as well though, right?We get 8 weeks of in July and August.:)

Just 13 days now!:snowflake:

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

World peace!

Peace.gif

sign0015.gif

... and maybe an editor and a pair of slippers. :ponder:

Michaela wrote:
7 weeks!:shock:We only get three weeks! I supposethis is their summer holidays as well though, right? We get 8 weeks ofin July and August.:)

2 weeks for me. 4 weeks for my brother. After I goback I have one regular week, then review week, then finals.Fun times.

missyscove wrote:
Michaela wrote:
7weeks!:shock:We only get three weeks! I suppose this is theirsummer holidays as well though, right? We get 8 weeks of in July andAugust.:)

2 weeks for me. 4 weeks for my brother. After I goback I have one regular week, then review week, then finals.Fun times.
Are finals like exams then? I did my exams last week, so far I've got 6results, all A*.:) As you can imagine I'm quite pleased (for those ofyou who may not be familiar with our grades, A*, aka A star, is the topgrade, like A+ I suppose)

Aren't tests so fun!

Sas, yes I would love world peace for Christmas too, but I'm settlingfor a phone;)And the promise of two more bunnies!

Michaela andthe girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

I am asking for only a couple things this year,my family isn't really doing a X-mas this year. (My FIL passed awayabout a month ago) That kind of puts a damper on the holidays thisyear.

Angora yarn (I am a knitter)

A tea starter set from Adiagio Teas

A knitting stitch dictionary

Day of the dead sugar skull molds

~Star~

PS Lalena, wait a few months after the X-mas rush, the price is goingto drop by $50 AND they are going to come out with theCOLORS!:bunnydance:

Hubby asked me 2 weeks ago what Iwanted. "Jewelry" was my reply. He's asked at least4 times since then and always my reply is the same - jewelry.A few days ago a customer comes in the shop and says he's just boughtthis amazing set of saucepans - lifetime guarantee - best thing sincesliced bread etc ... "Do you fancy a set of those,Mand? asks my hubby"Are they made of 22 carat gold", I ask?

Watch this space......

Best wishes to you all for Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Amanda

Hehe, nangobi...I've been asking my husband forthe same dang pair of diamond (well, Diamonique from QVC) earrings fortwo Christmases and three Anniversaries now, and they never turn up asa gift.

So, this year, I finally sat down, went to the site where the earringsare located, told him that as the financial guru of the household, Iknow we can afford them, and told him that if we had any chance of themgetting here anytime close to Christmas, we better order themNOW. So, my earrings are officially finally ordered, and thisyear I will finally get them! Hehe! :)

With my husband, no amount of reminding and hinting will do thetrick. Sitting down and showing him the item, the fact thatwe can afford it, and that we better get it NOW is what does the trick,hehe!

Yes, it takes away from the surprise, but hey, it's okay in thelongrun. The fact remains that my wonderful husband is givingthem to me. :)

Now, I don't want to sound like he's horrible, or anything...he's atotal prince! He's just weary of spending money, and Iactually value that much more than a man who will spend willy-nilly,and lose all our money. Not to mention, he's done all hisshopping on Christmas Eve since he can remember (his parents did it,even!), so he's not used to planning ahead for holidays. Ican understand it...but sometimes it drives me a tad crazy! :D

Maherwoman

My husband's pretty good too - but I don't think it's healthy to let them know you think that.

And I have to change my wish list now too cos I went home lunchtime andthe dishwasher has leaked all over the kitchen - I've been tellingmyself all afternoon thatI can live without thejewelry, but NOT the dishwasher!

Nangobi

Hehe...I know what you mean!! :)

nangobi wrote:
And I have to change my wish list now too cos I went home lunchtime andthe dishwasher has leaked all over the kitchen - I've been tellingmyself all afternoon thatI can live without thejewelry, but NOT the dishwasher!

Nangobi

Well I told my Better Half when we bought Mongothat he was All I wanted for Christmas Plus his NIC House,fedder,Waterbottle,bunny food, treatsand of coarse his litter box.:roflmao:

Since then I've gotten Daisy, her NIC Home and all the trimmings andnowanother Bunny,Pebbles iscoming Home in just 2more days! :woohoo

So I've gottten everything I asked for X 3 so I'm one Happy Camper and won't push my Luck any futher! :laugh:

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Latest posts

Back