Your Cages 2010!- No comments please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YukonDaisy wrote:
Here's my bunny duplex:

KittiesBunnies006.jpg

Each side is 2x3 grids with a 2 grid shelf at the back.

CatboxandRabbits015.jpg

You can see their hay racks in this pic, they're supposed to be organisers for foil & cling wrap, etc.

:biggrin2:

~Diana

I never thought of doing those with the connector shelves. I have a whole bunch in a box of get rid of and now I think I should dig them out to make something like this. Do you ever have to worry about your rabbits jumping out easily?

My boy franklins new cage.
IMG_1774.jpg

I've been wanting to update the cages and stuff at my parents house so this is Our New Outside Cover. REALLY AWESOME! My dad designed it and it works wonderful. When we need to hang tarp my mom just clips them to a wood beam at the front. Yay no more bungee cords for us well for the most part. The PVC hutch is still standing also and is doing great.

the metal frame
100_1341.jpg

Adding wood on top
100_1343.jpg

Side of the house where it will go. Cement bricks were put at the bases of the stackable cages.
100_1344.jpg

100_1350.jpg

Bunnies!
100_1351.jpg

Scribbles cage:

(an older pic, but i love this one!):
100_1946.jpg

Pics from tonight:
100_2078.jpg

100_2080.jpg

100_2079.jpg

Scribbles also has a 3' x 12' hallway as his play area when I am home. He loves hanging out in there with his best friend, my cat Friday.

I think its a pretty nice cage CinderSmoke..Do you still have the bunny that is in the pics?

Ruki, yes I do! He is Scribbles my mini rex. He's quite a lap bunny and loves his ear rubs and chin scritches.
Thanks for the compliment on the cage..... I built it originally as a place to store my teddy bears (thus the "HUG HUT" painted on it), but modified it into a cage for my bun when i got him.

Well its very neat!! And hes an adorable bunny! When did you get him? How old is he?

540045_10150831978217093_1991254682_n.jpg

This is joey's new hutch, he took about 2 hours to work out the ladder, but he has a bit more room then he did before as his previous cage was only one story. He gets let out in the run most days so he can run around. But he loves this cage :)

p.s i had just built this when i took this picture so his toys etc are not in the cage!

:runningrabbit:
Here is the 2010 thread for you to post pictures of your cage(s). Maybe someone will get inspiration for a bunny cage from the pictures of yours. Please don't post comments on any cages in this thread as it will just get cluttered :)
Enjoy!

If you want to make a comment on any of the cages in this thread, go here!

Last years thread:

Your Cages 2009!

Dear can you tell me about how i can make a nice and fancy rabbit home outside in my village?

Back