Your bunny pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loppy Earred Mom

Reaction score
When I see your posts of bunny pics I just wannahop on a plane and go snuggle every single one of them they are soadorable! And working for the airlines its not that difficult hahah

I gotta start taking pics of Stitch and Lilo (guinea pig)

When I had really thought I was losing Tuckerthrough the G.I. Stasis, the one thing I regretted was that I didn'thave more pictures of him. I thought I had a lot of picturesof him too.

Do yourself a favor and take lots of pictures. As Gabby hadsaid to me, in the end after they're gone, you'll look to the picturesto remind you of the happy times. So true!

-Carolyn

It is! I take so many pictures of our rabbits. Especially baby pictures, as they grow up so quickly.

I really wish I had some baby pictures of Chompers, but I got him whenhe was 2 1/2. I'll be he was adorable though. Looking back atAbby's baby pics, it's so hard to believe now that she could once beheld in one hand.

I take lots of pictures of mine. I even have theadoption paper clipping from Luv. Of course i dont have any bunny babypics since mine were older when they found me.

Cristy

Ok thats it Im gonna go out and get me a camerasoon as money permits! I had invited my friends son over for a coupleweeks flew him out from California here to Virginia so my son can hangout with someone familiar to him and he ended up stealing after he leftmy digital camera my regular camera and my video camera along withother various things when I told his mother she just said oh no hewouldn't do that and not more then 3 days after she said that he stolea $1500 ring from his grandfather:X

WHAT! Oh my, I'd be so angry if that happened to me.! GRRRRRRR

Really, that is just terrible. I just don't understand people sometimes, especially things like this.

Here's a picture to cheer you up. It's my new favorite picture. :)

I can't believe what happened to you Lop EarredMom! :shock: I'm so sorry that you lost all of those things. I'd be soupset. If you called the cops and they searched the house, he may nothave it there as he's probably hocking them. What a sad story.

Stephanie,

You know how much I love that picture of Valura because I'm even usingit; as evidenced in trying to keep BunnyMommy from going into work thatnight.

ElfMommy,

This new picture of Elf rocks! What a beautiful face.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back