YOUR bunny gifts!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember how I posted about not being able to find that bunny brand at Target?

Well, I got some of those clothing items for Christmas today! I got the black bunny shirt, and the thermal shirt and pants for pjs :)

And I guess my new bunny, Leo, is kind of a Christmas present...I might be able to bring him home tomorrow!! yayyy

-Kathy

I didn't get anything with bunnies! Except a really cute ornament that was sent to me and one I bought myself.

My niece and her hubby did give me a really cool picture frame with 3 places to put pictures. In one they had my son with a lamb from a year ago, and in the other they had taken a photo I sent them and cropped it down. It's my daughter and Tony - just their faces.I really loved that!

I kept telling hubby that I wanted another bunny - he just laughed and said - let's get rid of one instead!! :X

i got bunny slippers, and 2 'the bunny suicieds' books (they are funny little comics about how this rabbit tries to kill himself-not funny- in the most random ways, like by feeding himself to a venus fly trap, ect. . . they really are funnier then they sound)

i think that might be it, i will have to look thru my pile of gifts

I'm too lazy to post pics, but I got earings, two swift heart bunny care bears, a bunyn set of PJs, a bunny beddy bear, a walking squeaking mehcanical bunny, a small pink bunny cuddly toy, and I asked for things for the bunnies so they go lots of different types of hay,lots of willow toys, some treats, new kabobs, loads of stuff :)

I don't think I've ever seen my buns as happy as they were yesterday.

Flashy wrote:
I'm too lazy to post pics, but I got earings, two swift heart bunny care bears, a bunyn set of PJs, a bunny beddy bear, a walking squeaking mehcanical bunny, a small pink bunny cuddly toy, and I asked for things for the bunnies so they go lots of different types of hay,lots of willow toys, some treats, new kabobs, loads of stuff :)

I don't think I've ever seen my buns as happy as they were yesterday.
Aww, haha

This isn't really 'rabbit themed' but I got a paper shredder (which I asked for specifically because of my bunnies:biggrin2:). So no more cramped fingers while cutting paper!:bunnydance:

Even as I write this Roren is having a blast with the (paper shredder) box lol

Igot like 3 bunny shirts, bunny earings, bunny book, and bunny calander, and...bunny. I think that's it.

One of the shirts has a rabbit on it holding a blank speech bubble and it says "We are their voice.

The other shirt says "Got rabbits?" on it

And the other one has a broken mini lop(I think) on it.

And my book is "Stories rabbits tell" which I wanted forever

I'll get some pictures later, maybe. :)

I got 2 bunny calanders, a little bunny sign for Maddie's cage, Watership Down Book and DVD, Bunny Rug, Bunny pjs, Giant Thumper stuffed toy, and a Sylvanian Families Bunny Family, all from Santa. :D

No live Bunnies (or cavies). :grumpy:

I got the complete story collection of Beatrix Potter and a little Peter rabbit toy (although he is more for Millie than me!:p)

Michaela - no live bunnies here either.:(I was hoping the parents would give in on their 'bunny ban' in the spirit of the holidays - but nope!:grumpy:

Grandma (and Granpa, but Grandma found it:biggrin2:) got me a cute ornament that has a white bunny on it, a little carrot and a clear(kinda ice-cube looking)2007. and Violet/I got a play pen for her(from Mom).

XxMontanaxX wrote:
Igot like 3 bunny shirts, bunny earings, bunny book, and bunny calander, and...bunny. I think that's it.

One of the shirts has a rabbit on it holding a blank speech bubble and it says "We are their voice.

The other shirt says "Got rabbits?" on it

And the other one has a broken mini lop(I think) on it.

And my book is "Stories rabbits tell" which I wanted forever

Awww! I have the shirt that says "we are their voice" on my wish list for next year:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back