Your Bunny could be a star!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetoftheDay

Reaction score
Hi, as I said up in Introductions, my name is Karen, and I am a life-long bunny lover. My husband and I run a website called Pet of the Day - http://PetoftheDay.com and it is just a celebration of pets, people and the love and relationship between them! It shows a new pet's photo and story every day, so I wanted to invite you bunny owners to nominate your special pets! We also do Dog of the Day and Cat of the Day but as this is a bunny board, Pet of the Day is where your bunny could be a star!

It doesn't cost anything to nominate or have your pet featured, and we never sell anyones email address or info, I promise!

I did check with Pipp before posting this, and was told it was okay!

And if you go to Pet of the day, you'll see my beloved Miss Hoppy, she'll be the teensy icon next to the URL in your browser. She's now at The Rainbow Bridge, but will forever be part of our site!

Yay, thanks! And folks, also keep in mind that we will need Thanksgiving and Christmas pets, too! Not that my Miss Hoppy ever consented to wearing a Santa hat ... but she would nibble the Christmas tree each year! (Real tree only, and no lights more than halfway down the tree, just in case!)

Hey, one at a time, and it'll be less daunting! Of course getting a good photo of one when others are saying "ooh, me!" can be difficult! ;)

And there are always those who hide from the camera ... I suggest bribes!

Latest posts

Back