Your Bunnies' Human Professions....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I was thinking about my rabbits and what they might be as humans... and I can't remember if we've done that thread before but what the heck?

• Clover = Security/Bouncer (thinks she's the boss)
  • Tony = Actor (he acts really sweet to get love/petted, but will take off and play if he doesn't get what he wants!)
  • Bo = Interior Designer (thinks no one can fluff a blanket like he can)

I think Mary Jane would be a model. Probably for lingerie. She just seems oh so poised all the time, and sure is vain.

Although she doesn't have the attitude of a model... She's not very diva-like. We'll have to work on that.

Oh yeah, Paul and I talk about this a lot. Phoebe Mae would be an engineer and a geek because she's such a smarty pants! Skyler would be a professional chef with his own TV show because he loves to eat and has an engaging personality. Rory would be... Eeyore? Is that a profession?

I think my disabled bunny Lopsy would be a para olympian.

he would have to spend less time lying around though, and more time training.

Little Bay Poo wrote:
Billy would be a ballet dancer. Ronnie would work in the adult film industry.
This made me laugh way more than it should have... Billy flitting around in a tutu. Ronnie looks so innocent, but no...

Little Bay Poo wrote:
ROLFMBO! I understand that for sure! How's that hunka bun love doin?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Oh yeah, Paul and I talk about this a lot. Phoebe Mae would be an engineer and a geek because she's such a smarty pants! Skyler would be a professional chef with his own TV show because he loves to eat and has an engaging personality. Rory would be... Eeyore? Is that a profession?

Awww Rory would mope around and need cheered up?

Fluffy would be a hairdresser and stylist. That boy wouldn't have a hair wrong! Grooming 24/7 that child. Ruby would be a criminal - a burgler to be specific, she snatches things and would never get caught by her fellow police buns.

Ha ha ha BBB. We always do this at my house.:biggrin2:

Millie would bea professional gardener. She loves the great outdoors, greens/veggies/herbs and helping up dig up our veggie patches.:biggrin2:And she would do a bit of on the side modeling of course.;)

Also, my mum was listening to some opera today and said to me, 'can't you imagine our Ruby would have had a singing voice like this?' So, if Ruby were still here, I think she would definitely be a opera singer!:D

Awww I love that Ruby would be a singer!
I also love the "professional theif".... I think they all have some sticky little paws!

eyore- shy, but smart.... computer enginner, or a vet.
caramel- head of magazine. she is bossy.

Me and Steve have just been arguing about this!

I said Barney would be a man early-retired with an armchair and slippers, who played golf. Steve thinks he would be a plumber.

Snowy would be a housewife. She would spend all day making the house look pretty and cooking nice homemade meals for Barney's return :)

I thought Chalk would be a carpenter, Steve thinks she would be a woodchuck! Wood never lasts long with Chalky around...

Mouse would probably be an entrepreneur- a cockney wheeler-dealer! She's so cheeky!

Dotty.... we don't know what Dotty would be! A professional cuddler maybe? :p

Lottie would be nothing, she would be on the dole and sit around all day doing nothing and being messy.

Archie would be some sort of detective, tracking people. He always sits there wiggling his ears around listening to something.

LOL I love these explanations with the jobs!

Jen, Luke said that Tony would be a plumber... I don't know why LOL!

Dotty would be a dominatrix....... she holds you down for kisses LOL!

Storm would be a repo guy. His side job would be a sells man he can convince anyone to give him a treat.

He will come give you kisses then get real mean for no reason also he will shouve some hay at phoenix and then when phoenix goes to eat it he will charge her.

Jason and I recently had a conversation on what our bunnies would drink, if bunnies drank alcohol. (Tobi=bourbon; Amelia=martinis; Nick=light beer)

We will have to discuss professions now!

Little Bay Poo wrote:

:rofl::laugh:LOL - Axel wants that job, too - being in the adult film industry!

Juno is a diva - if it does not benefit her, she doesn't want to know about it. She rearranges her cage to suit her needs and she gets peeved if I move things around on her.

Great thread!

Denise

Latest posts

Back