You own a rabbit?? Ewwww!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
manda wrote:
here rabbits are food.

thats it! food or target practice! I get very strange looks owning rabbits

but if you guys think YOU get odd looking talking about your rabbits,try talking about your 4 pet RATS. people here that know i have ratswill not come near me because they think i can give them a diseasesince i have pet rats.

Iknow what you mean about the rats,we had 3 girl rats andeveryone thought they were just discusting,i would get so many commentsabout owning rats.

ohh my mum hates rats,she will not touch them and she defiently wouldnever let them crawl on her,so when she would come down and visit,myson Anthony would get one of the girls out and put her on theirnanna,and she's like "rrrrr! get that sewer rat of me",it was so funnythat we had to giggle every time,she always called the rats sewer ratslol

The three little girls have gone now:(,and i often think what wonderful pets they were:)

cheryl

Personally, I think almost all newborn animalscould be considered "ugly" or "strange looking", especially in thefirst 24 hours... even dogs and cats! (Personally, I think allnewborns, even wrinkly bloody human babies, are simply gorgeous. Otherpeople don't share my opinions lol!). Just because baby bunniesarenaked, I don't think that makes them gross orugly.The wolf comment makes me laugh. Seriouslly now. Somepeople need to think things through before they say them.

Wow! I'm amazed at the responses ya'll get!

If you mention you own a rabbit or rabbits around here people starttalking about their rabbits of the past. Just about everyone I know hashad one rabbit in their past. They talk about how they had theminside/outside/in barns etc.

This past week I heard so manystories about people's petrabbits it was crazy! Being a 4-H advisor and having a pin on you allweek(9days) automatically means people walk up to you andstart talking rabbits. Not that I didn't mind butthey'dinterupt myconversations with other people.:?

Latest posts

Back