You know you are a rabbit breeder when

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv-bunniz

Reaction score
Dont know if something like this has been posted before but:

You Know You Are A Rabbit Breeder When:
1. You spend more money on your rabbits than on yourself.

2. You can remember the names of all of your rabbits, but you have a hard time remembering the names of your friends and co-workers.

3. You would rather go to National Convention than take a normalvacation.

4. You willingly wake up early on weekends to haul yourself and your rabbits t a rabbit show, yet you have trouble getting up in time for work or school on weekdays.

5. You have apples (or other treats) for your rabbits, yet you usually do not have much in the house for yourself to eat.

6. You do not mind cleaning rabbit cages.

7. You arealways making a fashion statement with the rabbit fur that is clinging to your clothing.

8. You will wait to purchase something that you want if it means you can afford that really nice new rabbit that will be SURE to improve your herd.

9. If your family cannot find you, they always know where to look: Where ever the rabbits are.

10. You can recite rabbit genetics until you are hoarse, yet you cannot do simple alegebra without thinking very hard on it.

11. You spend more time grooming your rabbits than yourself. (Hopefully you just spend EXTRA time grooming your rabbits, not less time groomin yourself!)

12. Your house, yard, and/or garage are littered with rabbit equipment and supplies; cages, grooming tools, rabbit books, etc.

13. You belong to more than one online rabbit group.

14. You check out other people's rabbits just to check them out, not to consider buying them or anything of the sort.

Does buying every rabbit book I find count?:biggrin2:I think I'm up to like 30 books on rabbits.

More than one online rabbit group *Check*

Spend more money on rabbits than self *Check*

Can remember allthenames of not only my rabbits but other peoples rabbits as well *Check*

I think I'm a bit rabbit obsessed.

~Hayley

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Before buying a new car, you check to see how many carriers it can hold.

Sharon (I did that)
I showed up with a tape measure in the showroom to measure the back! Sat with paper and pencit to sketch out how many carriers it would hold... and how many layers! (Then went out and bought it used!)

:yeahthat:too!

Ever tell the hubby you need help carrying in the groceries, but you can unload and stack half a ton of rabbit feed without a problem?

Latest posts

Back