You are all more obsessed with your pets than CAT owners...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickZac

Reaction score
And I LOVE it! :biggrin2:

I probably have at least 2 or 3 million pictures of my rabbit, and perhaps 10 of myself. I am Zac, from Baltimore, MD (East Coast USA). I've talked to a few people but I figured I would make a formal introduction as I really like this place and it is great information...to be honest I did not think a rabbit form existed and it is great you have this as it is peace of mind knowing if you aren't sure, someone else probably does.

My rabbit is Lilly and she is a 2 year old Netherlands Dwarf I got back when she was something like 8-10 weeks in which she was very tiny. Now shes about six pounds. She free roams and has a cage with hay, pellet food, and a litter box in it but she generally can be found on the pillow of my bed. She is likely the least concerned rabbit in the world and I think she has lost every ounce of instinct, as she had two emotions and only two emotions: happy and annoyed, and it's easy to know which. Anyway, hi!

14582_302313_420000003.jpg

14582_302313_410000000.jpg

14582_302313_410000001.jpg

14582_302313_410000002.jpg

[align=center]Yeah, when I was a kid, everyone teased me and said I was gunna be the "crazy cat lady" because I loved cats... and now that I have bunnies, my mom and everyone else are convinced I'm gunna be the "crazy bunny lady". Pretty sure I already am.. =)

Cute bunbun =D

Welcome to the forum. Yes, we are overly obsessed with serving our royal masters here!

Lilly is a beauty and looks very spoiled. Some other more knowledgable folks may chime in here, but she doesn't really look much like a Netherland Dwarf. Especially if she is 6 pounds. You may want to post in inquiry and pictures in the Breeders forum. Those folks are great at ID'ing bunnies.

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!

Patti that is what I was thinking, I have a male butterscotch colored netherland dwarf who is a year old and not nearly as big as that.
He's the tan one in my avatar, the bunny next to him is only 10 weeks old at the time of picture.

Any who, welcome to RO

Ooops sorry I forgot I changed my avatar here's a pic.....

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

Welcome!! Your bun bun is soooo cute! I don't think she's a ND but maybe a mix? Netherlands generally have really small ears and a less than 6 lb frame. Either way, you have a wonderful beautiful lil bunny! Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to RO!
I agree with the above. Lilly is beautiful, but probably not a Nethie.
I see we've already got you trained - we love pictures.

I also agree with the above posts. Lilly is very cute though. She is probably a mix breed like a mini rex mix. Not real sure; but I am sure that she is not a netherland. Netherlands are small and have a small face like Prince does in my avatar, he is the white one. The black one is my female, Sweetie, she is a lionhead mix.

Welcome to RO and very lovely bunny.

An absoloutly beautiful bunny! I would agree she doesn't look like a Netherland Dwarf, though. I love her coloring, she looks like such a sweetheart! I especially love that second pic.

You should try her out on an agility course ^_-

Hi, I have just joined Rabbits online! I have 5 rabbits, 3 bonded together are Flopsy, Mopsy and Pebbles, then i I have 2 bonded together Scarlett and Benjamin. I have had my trio 3 years in june, and my duo 1 year. Will post pictures when my daughter can help me as I don't have a clue with anything technical!:confused2:

Hi Zac and welcome to RO!!

Wow!! I thought my bunnies were spoiled! It is easy to see that Lilly rules the roost in your home. ;) Such a lucky girl getting to hang out on your pillows... No better spot in the house, I'm sure.

I do hope you will have more pics to share of Lilly. She is such a pretty little girl, so don't be surprised if other members threaten to steal her away... :ph34r2 Lilly seems like quite the little charmer. It is easy to see how you could be obsessed with her. :p

myheart

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

LOL - don't I know how it is to have zillions of pics of my pet and kind of none of me? heheh
You can start a blog for Lilly and post her pics and stories, please do it and let me know so I can follow! :)

i am obssessed with my cats yes but im more obssessed with my bunnies so yes this is true lol Great looking bunny!!:hugsquish:

Hi NickZac. I'm not far from you, in Bethesda MD. Love the pics of your buns, especially the one with the back legs stretched out...a true sign of a content bunny!

Welcome!

:happyrabbit:

TY all! :D

What do you think Lilly is breed-wise? I thought it was a little odd myself, especially since when I first got her she had large ears that were not proportionate relative to her small body, almost like some Flem buns do. Her build is rather large too, and at 1.5 to 2 years, she is still growing!!! Her fur coat is also strange, given she has an impressive shift in fur color depending on the season, almost as drastic as some colder weather hares, and to the point in which friends will ask me when I got another bunny. Her coat's thickness varies drastically and is also very seasonally dependent. This seems to indicate that she is from a climate with pretty drastic seasonal shifts in both weather and surrounding scenery/vegetation. Her coat is always incredibly thick, except when shedding, and she enjoys the coldest of cold weather, especially playing in the snow. All of that seems to mimic characteristics of very cold areas. Any thoughts?

:confused2:

Latest posts

Back