You all are so wonderful ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
I just stopped in a bit to say hello and tell youall how much I love and appreciate you. You don't know howmuch your prayers, words of encouragement, support, and concern havemeant to me. Some of you even went the extra mile to email meprivately, to sign my husband's obituary guestbook, to send flowers, tophone me, to set up threads, post pictures, post expressions ofsympathy... You never know how powerful a force the love ofothers is to get you through hard times until you experience ityourself. Truly the love that I've received from this boardhas been a bridge in getting me through an extremely difficult andpainful time.

I'll slowly begin to participate on the board again over the next fewdays. I'll be writing some of you personally to let you knowhow much your acts of kindness have meant. I'll also bereplying to some of the wonderful threads that you've set up for me.

This is the most special board. I don't know how we've beenso blessed to have such a wonderful group of people gatherhere. I consider you all to be both friends and extendedfamily.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

--BunnyMommy

P.S. Please forgive any errors in this post. Mymind and heart are still a little fragile as you can imagine, but I'mslowly but surely getting back to my old self.

We love youBunnyMommy!
11_2_104.gif
You'rea big part of this community and it's hard not to miss you and grievewith you in times of hardship.

I'd just like to suggest you look at the "E-card" post as it has somepictures of our bunnies turned into e-cards. I will soon be making onof Sherman when I get a suitable idea!

I just wanted to run through the house yelling "BunnyMommy is on! BunnyMommy is on!"

I'm all teared up just seeing that you are here! ;)

Don't try to do too much at once.We adore you and we will wait.

Much Love,

Raspberry

BunnyMommy!! It's so great to see youposting. I'm so sorry I didn't see the first post earlier orI would have replied then. But you are and will be in myprayers as you get up and on your feet again. Thanks so muchfor stopping by. :DI'm sure I speak for everyonehere when I say that it is great to hear from you!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I just wanted to run throughthe house yelling "BunnyMommy is on! BunnyMommy is on!"

I'm all teared up just seeing that you are here! ;)

Raspberry
LOL! I'm not the only crazy one! I jusmped up, did a little dance andyelled that BunnyMommy is on. Luckily, there are 5 of my boy cousins(all brothers and under the age of 8 might I add) runningaround upstairs with my brother (19) and my parents are talking loudwith other relatives over a game of cards so no one heard me! lol.

My eyes started tearing to see my favorite BunnyMommy was on. I had topress refresh and keep checking to make sure I read thatright.

We love out BunnyMommy!

[align=center]Love always,[/align]
[align=center]Laura, Mocha,& Spice[/align]

BunnyMommy

Thank YOU for your beautiful words

You are such a wonderful, good and special person how could we not loveyou? I was so glad to see your post I went straight to it. I know thejourney through grief isn't quick, my thoughts and prayers are with youevery day and will stay that way.

How is Sherman doing? Carolyn said he wasa bit out of sorts,I hope he's ok. King Sherman is a legend in his own time, we love himtoo!

But on a lighter note - I was so happy to see that you payed us alittlevisit.

Come again as soon as you feelable,

With much love

Kate

Whata wonderful way to come back to the board and see you have postedBunnyMommy......my heart goes a long long longway out to you.

xoxoxo Always

Cher, Jezebel and Jade (who give you thousands of long-distance bunny kisses)

BunnyMommy,

What a thrill to see that familiar avatar again! Glad youwere able to stop by and I was happy I caught the post before I "hitthe road" again today.

You are in my thoughts,

Pam

I am so pleased you popped in to let us know howyou are doing. I told Perry and Pernod that their favorite aunt hadleft a message, and , of course, they understood ;). We all miss you somuch here, and are hoping you and Sherman are OK. Take your time, weare all here for you, wishing you well.

Take care, - Jan, Perry and Pernod x;)

It's so nice to hear from you. Give Sherman kisses from us. Do take your time, and know that we're here for you.

Bunnymommy..It is wonderful to hear from. I am so happy you posted. It is great to know that you are okay..

All my love, Darlene

We're so glad you're back!! You have definitely been in our thoughts. Give Sherman a hug from me.

Wabbitwuv

It's nice to see you posting again bunnymommy!The board has definately felt empty without you & sherman! Take asmuch time as you need.. we'll all be here waiting for ya
~pam

Back