YIM (Yahoo Instant Messenger)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Bun

Reaction score
Got the idea for this thread from the MSN one. I barely use my MSN, I personally prefer YIM (yahoo instant messenger). Especially since the new version is out, it's awesome! So who has it? I would love to add ya! You don't have to post it if you don't feel comfortable, I can just PM you. You can add me...

finding_cozy

:bunny18

oohh I got one the other day. I think my thing is buddysgirl_16. I will have to make sure though but I will add you!

my YIM is mindasmooches

Story behind that is...I used to play Everquest, and then World of Warcraft. Whenever I'd sign off, I'd always post this message in guildchat:

"Smooches to my favorites....you know who you are ;)"

which...welll...was almost everyone in the guild because we were all close friends, most of us in real life. Anyway, I became known as a "smoocher" hehe. I have to think not to sign off that way from the rabbit boards. I may have done it on accident now and again. :)

Minda

I have YIM, but I need to upgrade it soon since it's an outdated version :p. Mine is zyph3.

Name: one of my old old high school best friends used to have this nutty cat named Zyph and I loved the name, so it stuck ever since with my messenger names.

Latest posts

Back