Yet one more pic....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
I had to show you guys this one. My cat Mischawas drinking out of the communal animal drinking bowl (gave up tryingto keep the cats away, now I just change the water all the time).Anyway, Abby went up and started licking her ears. Thankfully my camerawas there.

Both rabbits and my two cats all get along fine.I thought I had a cute pic of Chompers and Lestat (my Siamese) cuddledup sleeping together, but I couldn't find it.

Of course, the rabbits rule the house. They'll chase the cats away from"their" boxes and stuff like that. I think my cats forgot they're catsor something, being bullied like that by a couple of buns.

I saw Lestat in another thread, he isone beautiful Siamese, I have one too, but she's a rescue and not insuch great shape.

Abby is so cute, great ears.

I haven't let my three cats meet my rabbits yet, I'm waiting tillthey're bigger and have a bit more attitude, the rabbits that is:)Any hints or tips would be gratefully received :)

Have a spray bottle on hand just in case. Both ofmy cats were fine when I got Chompers, but he was 2 1/2. When we gotAbby at 8 wks, Lestat went into major hunt mode with her. Needless tosay, he was soaked for a bit.

Now he's fine with her, but it did take a good week or so of very close supervision.

How cute!!!! I just love pictures of bun buns and cats getting along together!!

Everyone assumes that they just cant be friendly because of thePredator-Prey roles, but my cat loves my bunnies, and evidently minearent the only ones!

Very cute! It's great to see them getting along.I was finally able to let my bunny out with the dog....it's taken quitea bit of time but I wanted to be safe than sorry. It sure makes iteasier when they can get along. Great picture! thanks for sharing it!

Oh, great photo! :D Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!!

I just love to see cats and buns get along well together. Itmakes for very interestingstories too!

Back