Yet another question!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmybuns

Reaction score
Ok so Petey is litter trained...never gone to the bathroom anywhere in my apartment besides the litter box....until today!! What the heck?! I took her to the vet today, they molested her a little (to see if she a boy or a girl) and clipped her nails...but that was it! Is she mad at me? She didn't pee, but she's left like 6poops!!! Bad Bunny! Anyone got any ideas on why shes doing this now?

Well, how old is she again? I can't remember.

It is normal to see a decline in litter box use when a bun goes through the teen years.

Consider yourself lucky it's only a few poops...

She may also be unsettled by the vet visit and feeling the need to mark her territory a bit.

--Dawn

Ok now I'm FREAKIN out!! She's pooping EVERYWHERE!!! Bad Bunny!!!!!!!!!

You know, she was acting really weird since we got home earlier...she was humping my arm (but I figured it was cause I held 2 males earlier)and running around me in circles acting really kinda hyper and crazy.She hasn't left me alone since we got back but I just thought it was because she was traumatized from them clipping her nails and squeezing her girl parts (pre-spay appointment) and now...

POOP EVERYWHERE I put her back in her cage, she's probably so confused, I never lock her in it. Someone help!!!!!

Latest posts

Back