Yesterday's News Litter Rabbit vs. Cat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowballbun

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My local pet store has a big bag of Yesterday's News cat litter for 10.99 for 30 lbs. They did not have a bunny one. I thought I saw on the Yesterday's News website that the biggest bag they made was 10 lbs for bunnies.

Is there really much of a difference between the bunny kind and the cat kind? I'm pretty sure my aunt has used the cat kind for her bunnies. I bought it but I don't want to open the bag yet. I'm pretty sure it's not the clumping kind. Please let me know. Thanks!!

The cat and rabbit Yesterday's News are pretty much the same. There might be a slight difference in texture, but that is about it. The cat stuff is usually cheaper, but make sure you get the unscented one.

I think the biggest difference is pellet size. The rabbit and small animal stuff has slightly smaller pellets.

That and the cat stuff is less than half the price because pet stores love to mark up like crazy to small animal owners. >:{

Latest posts

Back