Yesssss

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxMontanaxX

Reaction score
My mom is going to help me build a bigger rabbit hutch for Macey. Not that the one she has now is small, we both just want her to be happy and have more room to run around, because she knows how guilty I feel that she has to be outside and I can't get her out to run as much as I want to. We are doing it while my dad is away on a fishing trip, he's not very rabbit friendly. :pShe said it will be twice as big as it is now, so now I'm really excited because the one she has now is a good size. And my dad put wire flooring on the one she has now, so I'm always trying to cover it up with hay and everything so she won't hurt her feet, so mom won't put that on her new cage. My dad did that so all her droppings would fall through, but now that she's littertrained, we won't have that problem. Eeek, I'm so happy.

This really had not much of a meaning, but I just wanted to share with you guys. I'll post pictures next weekend.

Oh cool! That's great! :bunnydance:

Be sure to show us piccies of the new hutch when you've finished, I have a weird obsession with looking at other people's bunny housing. :pI bet she'll love having a solid floor too, I'm not a fan of wire floors. :)

Congrats! Macey is going to love it! I can't wait to see pictures! That is so nice of your mom!

Your dad will be in for a little surprise! :p

Megan

How exciting! I too share a weird obession with looking at people's rabbit housing, so be sure to post pictures! :)

Latest posts

Back