YESSS!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvldgl5

Reaction score
My bunnie nods her head up and down really fast like she's saying yes when I give her food. Is she just excited?

It could be, or it could be something else. I've only noticed a rabbit moving it's head up and down, when it's trying to scope out something new that it might be a little nervous or cautious about, or a rabbit with eyesight issues and is scanning to try and see something better.

It could definitely be that. Loki does the same to me, then stands on his hind legs to scope. While Erlong and Xiao Wu do mini binkies.

My Cinnabun when I call her for breakfast, she does what I call a dance. She doesn't really move her head up and down. But makes little jumps in place and moves her head as she jumps. She does move fast. Kind of doing a little jig dance.
Could this be what your bun is doing?
If so just happy to be getting breakfast.

My Cinnabun when I call her for breakfast, she does what I call a dance. She doesn't really move her head up and down. But makes little jumps in place and moves her head as she jumps. She does move fast. Kind of doing a little jig dance.
Could this be what your bun is doing?
If so just happy to be getting breakfast.
MINI-BINKIES!!! Mini binkies are so darn cute!

Latest posts

Back