yes...another bun question haha

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erin

Reaction score
:) ramona is about mmmmmmm over 9 weeks even abit more or so and i was wondering what else can i give her to eat likefruit wise..
this is her menu so far...
lots of timothy hay
pellets
dried fruit bits
a lil bit of oats

is there anything that she would enjoy besides these foods?:)

Mine like Parsley, Cilantro, RomainLettuce...but introduce it slowly and one at a time to make sure itdoesn't upset the system! Good luck!

Most things I've read say to stay away fromfruits for the first year, and introduce veggies slowly from about 6months. No iceberg though. (The age varies, but I'ddo veggies first)

haha. thats like a baby "introduce veggiesfirst!".. gah. its all about moderation of fruits. My full grown bundoesnt even get fed fruit a lot, itsa treat.

You can start veggies, just do itslowly. My buns were all started on veggies veryearly. Daisy was eating them when I got her and I started allthe others right away. Saphy and Orion were started at 6wks. Go slow and watch for diarrhea. As long asshe's eating hay, she can do veggies. Give fruit inmoderation. It has lots of sugar, so just little bits.

Jen

Latest posts

Back