Yellow urine stains on feet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we brought Xaiver home (light gray Flemish Giant) he had stains. We put an inch of warm water in the tub, and let him run around. Then we massaged his feet with the warm water, and squeezed gentally to dry. This reduced the stains.

What I do before shows/fairs is I take vinegar and water, doesn't really matter how much, I usually put 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water, and then I rub it on the rabbits' feet with a wash cloth/paper towel. It takes quite a bit of scrubbing, but you can definitley see a difference after a while :)

Emily

magic white is really good if you google it you should get a few hits its a dry spray shampoo type thing that helps take the stains out bit of money but well worth it!

Ok, The best thing I have used for my whites is a cornstarch paste. Just mix it with some water and apply it to their feet. Make sure you rub it in pretty well and pat off any excess water. Then when it's dry you can brush/wash away any left over starch and repeat if you need. Lemon juice will also help to lighten the stains though not take it away. Stains are such a pain. If you want you can let them play in a bath and that will take away any "new" matter....I hope this helps a little.

Latest posts

Back