Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelandFloyd

Reaction score
Hey, I recently got a baby bunny. He is 9 weeks old now and I've had him for only a week and a half. Four days ago I took him to a vet for a casual preliminary check up. She was nice but said she doesn't know a lot about bunnies, gave him a basic clear bill of health and let me know about a vet in the area who will know more aboht bunnies for the future. Well all was good until I noticed Floyd itching his inner ear a lot and shaking his head.
I instinctively felt like something was off so I checked his ears. His right ear is fine but his left year has a little yellow splotch deeper in on the skin. It is the colour of ear wax but appears to be a part of the skin... and the yellow subtly continues in specks up the ear but you can only tell when a light is directly shon on it.
I called the vet I was recommended to and had to leave a message since it is after hours. He seems perfectly happy and is eating and drinking and binkying like normal so that's good.
Just wondering if my inexperience with rabbits is worried about something really normal?
Thanks!IMG_20181120_222344.jpg

Latest posts

Back