Yeah so it looks like I'm getting Volverine a Brother...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesCarden

Reaction score
yeah so i've really fallen for my little guy Volverine. I find myself talking about him all the time... I LOVE my other bunnies. (my 2 girls Butterscotch and Coco!!!) but there outdoor bunnies... they've become rather WILD if i must say so..they dont seem to enjoy being handled so much anymore. I tried to cage them for accouple daysand they fought :( so i let them go again....well anyway there outside enjoying the free life! meanwhile my little boy Volverine keeps me company! I've really had some fun reasearching the BEW (Blue eyed white) Nethies and I finally decided to get one. I'm flying to LA to pick one up this January! I'm so excited! I'm going to get them both fixed as soon as i can so hopefully i can pair them together! but if they dont turn out to like eathother thats OK! cages next to eathother is fine too! I've always liked white rabbits but the red eyes kinda freaked me out *the albino variation* so when i saw a all white rabbit with blue eyes i just loved it! I CANT WAIT to get studio pictures of them together!! anyway pics from the breeder!!!!

he'll be around 11 weeks when i get him!

BEW.jpg

BEW2-1.jpg

He's so cute! And that little guy in the middle is to die for, my goodness. Bunnies are the best! I also just found out tonight that I'll most likely be getting a girl bunny from the animal shelter in January, I am very excited too.

What have you decided to call him? Also, what is Volverine's name from?

I havent decided what to call him yet! Wolverine came from the fact that he kinda has the colors of a wolf. and as strang as it sounds somtimes its funny to call an animal opposites! like calling a big mean Tiger "Fluffy" or calling a cute little brown bunny "Wolverine" lol! hmmmm or maybe i'm just crazy! haha

James

Latest posts

Back