yeah... dodged another hurricane....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat42072

Reaction score
Hurricane humberto hit early this morning 60 miles to the east of me... Thank god... my husband just built me 2 rabbit hutches on my porch... for 3 of my bunnies... I heard that a tropical storm was comming so I brought my bunnies back inside.... I woke up at 3 am and found out it was a cat.1 hurricane.... it missed us but it got pretty windy so I am glad that i brought them inside... Hubby is working out of town so I called him at 3 this morning and woke him up... i was scared and told him if i was up then he was going to be awake to... i wish hurricane season was over... well gotta go thanks for listening

I don't think that i could handle four hurricanes in one season... it is strange to me to have 2 hit in 2 years... my sister lives near new orleans and they get hit alot ... I don't think i could live somewhere that is prone to being hit... it never fails that my husband works out of town when we do get theese bad storms....

Back