YAY! I get to keep them!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyHasPaws

Reaction score
I called hubby up right now to see how he would feel if I adopted a rabbit.His response surprised me! He said "Why? You have Bugsy, Oreo, and now you have 3 gorgeous babies! You dont need more Maria" I froze. I seriously thought the agreement was I had to find homes for the babies. So thats what I told him. He said "Nope, i really like the black one and its mean to seperate them, we'll figure out housing when we get there" OMG!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to keep all of Oreo's babies!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! *does huge happy dance!*

We rearraged the living room. He was getting really bothered by the buns in our living room since we dont have a very large living space. Last night we got to fixing everything and moving and rearranging and the way we set it up now it looks GREAT! I wish I would have taken before and after pix. We have a lot more room now, I guess the way it was set up before just sucked.

I am just so happy!!! I get to see these babies grow and grow and live a happy life with me!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

How great! I'm so happy your hubby has come around

Now...post more pics!!! ;)

LOL thanks!! Its wonderful to all be on the same page! He really really likes the black baby, i guess since its the runt he feel for it :)
He named him "Runty" sooo original.

Back