Yay Hay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionBunn

Reaction score
:jumpforjoy: Finally found some decent timothy hay from a nice farmer. The last stuff i got was dusty and dirty. Didn't even smell like hay. It was so bad when we're done sorting into bags we had a huge pile that was unusable. What was usable i donated to the local SPCA. I was afraid for bugs. Bugs isn't used to hay so i had to find something better. I just knew when he brought it out it was good stuff. Smells like what i used to get. This lady i used to hay from was GREAT but they lost the farm due to tons of rain)-: This new hay is very soft and easy to stuff in hay racks. The guy was very nice. Its 2nd cutting which my bunnies like over first cut. Heck since this hay was so nice i'd buy his 1st cut just because of the quality. I love the smell of fresh quality timothy hay. :rabbithop

Great. I'm sure Bugs likes it, or will soon learn to.

Hay DOES smell good, though eating it would be a problem for me, lol.

Same here LoL. They're all eating it. Jax(frenchie) ate it as soon as i put it in his cage. Much better quality.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back