Yay Babbies have arrived

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts_rabbits_2008

Reaction score
Well i went uptown to get supper and when i gothome i decided that i would check on momma and Yay she had somebabies. She had at least 4 but last time she had nine so i'msure theres more or some more are on the way i will post more tommorownight. Robert

I was able to move a little more fur before iwent to the movies and there are at least 7 or 8 little ones i willpost some pictures as they get a little older but will post pictures ofmom and dad either tommorow night or monday as i have to get to sleepbecause i have to be to work by 7 30 int he morning talk to all of youlater.

Robert

You bet as soon as I can post something new orany photos i will. Its too dark yet to check on them rightnow and i don't wanna move to much fur off of them right now because itgot to like freezing last night because from the window it looks likethere is frost on the ground.

~robert

Well I moved most of the fur off of them and itlooks very much like 7 babies in there. i will try to getphotos of mom and dad tommorow and maybe the babbies if you7 will evenbe able to see them? Well We'll see. Tommorow ishould have some pics though.

Robert

Hi Robert,

you can take the kits out of the nestbox to count them and takepictures if you wish. Just be sure to place them back into the nest andcover them up. You should check on them daily just to be sure there areno problems. A dead kit can raise hell if left in the nestbox. Best ofluck with your little ones.

Dennis,C.V.R.

Blue Otter Doe.

Well HankyHAnk I'm worried that if i touch thekits momma will not care for them but with moving all of thefur off the top of them daily i can count them and make sure they areall alive;. I am working on getting pictures up right now.

Robert

That's funny, Robert, because I just posed in theother thread that you can touch them and the doe won't ignorethem. You should definitely check on them each day to makesure they're getting fed and a kit hasn't died. Don't beafraid to pick them up and check them out, just be careful becausethey're so fragile as you know.

:)

-Carolyn

Yes Carolyn the other thing tho is that mommagets very aggresive i got bit the last litter she had. And Ifyou read my disaster post i don't wanna loose anymore rabbits anytimesoon. Here are some photos. Three of the babbies will look like daddyand 4 will be sorta like Momma.

Momma.jpg

Momma

IMAG0014.jpg

Daddy

BabbiesDay2.jpg

Babbies 2 days old

Day2Babbies.jpg

Babbies again

Robert

Yes I will keep all of you posted as the progressi think it would be cool to up up a picture of them almost everydayexcept for over the weekend as i have to have the neighbor babysit allmy pets. It was very much worth the wait and now my aunt andthem figured out that my momma's daugter is pregnat but to her brotherso don't know how thats gonna go. They have a 3 year old sohe'll love that.

Robert

Well I can't get my pictures to work right nowbut all 7 of the babbies are still alived and doing well so thats goodand mamma is also doing great. The babbies aregrowing like weeds and i hope to get pictures up soon. Robert

Here are some pictures of the last few days.

babbies8days.jpg

This is them 8 days old.

day9.jpg

Here they are again at 9 days old.

day10.jpg

10 days old witch is today.

mommasniffingbabbies.jpg

Heres momma smelling all her babbies.

guardingbabbies.jpg

Theres momma guarding her babbies.

Well thats all of the pictures for now hope you like them. RObert

This is just amazing!!! I can't believehow fast they are growing!!! They are so adorable....uh ohit's the let's have a baby demon knocking on my ear!:shock:Last time it did that, we had Aubrey! Atleast now I can have baby buns instead! Well, not untilspring, oh well.

Thanks for posting these great pics....I'm not sure if that is sarcasmor not....it will depend on how hard the let's have a baby demonknocks! :D

Dawn

Latest posts

Back