Yay Babbies have arrived

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How wonderful, Robert. Baby bunnies are so muchfun. Are you going to keep all of them, or have you found homes for thenew buns? The mom is gorgeous. I love her coloring.

Well Elfmommy, I am prolly going to keep 2 or 3if they are females and my aunt and uncle want a couple so well have tosee what sex they are.

- Robert - Pictures should be up by tonight or this afternoon

Well Its about 90 degrees here today the nicestits been in a while and the babies eyes are all open and most of themare starting to move around in the hutch area so there getiin prettycurious these are growing faster than the others as some of there eyesdidn't open until like 3 weeks on one or two of them.

12dayer.jpg

12daysold.jpg

Well there are two of them.

-Robert-

roberts_rabbits_2008 wrote:
Here are some pictures of the last few days.

babbies8days.jpg

This is them 8 days old.

day9.jpg

Here they are again at 9 days old.

day10.jpg

10 days old witch is today.

mommasniffingbabbies.jpg

Heres momma smelling all her babbies.

guardingbabbies.jpg

Theres momma guarding her babbies.

Well thats all of the pictures for now hope you like them. RObert
That doe is beautiful!!!!!!!!! I want 1

!!!!!!

Here are a few pictures of the little ones.

I thought that this picture was just great there are two of the babbiesand they look like they are hugging laying next to each other.

13huggin.jpg

Well here are a few pictures of the gang at 15 days old.

15daysold.jpg

15days.jpg

Well theres a few pictures.

-Robert-

Awww they'reall so cute!!!! From littlelumps of fur to bigger lumps of fur, great job keeping us updated! Awwwi keep staring at the pictures, they're just SO CUTE!

Well i haven't updated in a few days with schooland all but all the babbies are doing great moving all about eating andstuff. I have a picture i just took and they will already be3 weeks old tommorow. Well i can't get the picture to work so i willtry again later.

Robert

20days.jpg

Latest posts

Back