Yawning Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlopsnWills

Reaction score
We did this in another rabbit forum I visit andnot many people posted, I thought I'd see how many people here haveyawning pics of their buns. I've been lucky enough to get them fromboth of my boys!

here's charlie, such a lazy boy

chuckyawn.jpg

and here's william in his bed that he's in love with! (it has a few more holes in it since this pic was taken)

33.jpg

Well done! Its really difficult to getphotos of yawning. They are very cute. William isso sweet curled up in that bed. He looks like a cat! My cathas a similar sort of bed and he always lies with one paw sticking outof it like that.

aw i love your pictures and i love the bed youhave for William! I'm gonna have to get one of those, though i fear itwill be eaten or used as a litter box...

Awesome pictures of your two boys!

Although, I haven't seen Emmy yawn yet. If I do see her and happen tohave my camera with me, I'll be sure to snap a picture for you so Icould post it here.

Take cares
K&E

I honestly staked Willow out for a month hoping to catch a yawning shot like Pebbles'.

This was the best I could get.:bunnybutt:
(yikes, I'm working on a better resize)
>

(That's as good as its gettin')

I never have a camera when they yawn! I was justsaying the other day to my dad that I need to start carrying a cameraaround 24/7 to catch them!

It's so adorable, I'm glad you caught some pictures of them! :bunnydance:

those are great pics guys! keep em coming! Iadore yawn pics, i stalked both my boys until i had them from each ofthem. Anyone else have any??

33.jpg

If only the this rabbit knew the comforts of home.

Anyone have more pictures??

-Carolyn

LOL those are really cool pics! I only have one, of one of my bunnies, and have already posted it :p But here it is again :)

Kalliope:

crop-kalyawn.jpg

Back