Yawning Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I spoke too soon!

Today, while I was at work...my boyfriend was taking pictures of Mr. Tumnus, who was napping in his cage. Right when he was ready to take a pic of Tummy's face (all cute and asleep), he opened his eyes and yawned as big as his little mouth would get! This is too cute...

Bunnies020.jpg

He almost looks vicious!

-Haley

I've learnt my lesson.. Stay away from a sleep hormonal bunny! I went to say hi to Pebbles and she was dozing off. She had sleepy half open eyes and gave a big yawn and snuggled into her box. I thought it was safe.. Was I right? NO! I got boxed and bitby an angry, sleepy, bratty bun! I gave her a big kiss on the nose for being my little problem child ;).

Hi everybody! Ive been lurking around here forsometime now and i wanted to post some pictures of my bunnyBonnie. All the buns in this forum are sooooooo cute i wantto squish them alll<333333

Here she is, my first every yawn picture of her taken a few days ago.
(she recently got spayed, thats why her tummy is shaved)
2dv8ob7.jpg

hi,

timmy is a cutie! he looks a lot like my bun maomaochiu fromthe pic. do u have a full pic of his? do u knowwhat kind of bun he is? i am still trying to figure mine out.

maomaochiu

I LOVE bunny yawns... check out my avitar. Ihaven't taken any photos of my bunny yawning, but I do gigglelike a maniac whenever I see her do it. :happydance

~Star~

ahahahahahahaha that's made my day! The firsttime I saw a rabbit yawn was a few years ago at my cousins house I wasso scared he looked like some sort of alien!!!!!!!! Bangbang loves tostretch yawn i really really want to get a photo of it she looks sostupid! She arches her back like a cat and and screws her whole faceup, its quite scary.
Pebbles is possibly the most amusing rabbit i've ever seen hahahahahahaha :roflmao:

Reviving this thread. Anyways this is Binky thebunny and he yawns every single time he wakes up, honestly he nevermisses it, so its easy for me to catch pictures of it.

CIMG1152-2.jpg

CIMG1154-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back