X New to RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H & H Rabbits

Reaction score
Hey!!! I am new here. Just wondering why I keep getting my posts deleted? I breed lots of breeds of bunnies. I butcher culls so they don't end up in shelters. They would beglad to have a shorter but happier life than if they sad in a cage forever. I feed my bunnies a very good pellet. I clean the rabbitry at least 2 times a week. My bunnies are all very happy. I can post adorable baby pictures if you want? Thanks and I hope we can all get along! <3 PEACE!

What if we discuss eating cows and pigs? Is that disturbing? Where I live rabbits are known as livestock. Livestock is used for food AND pets. So it is only far to allow everyones beliefs. Thats what makes a happy forum. if people dont like something they shouldn't read it. :) thank you for your time.

So, I'm under the impression that we have to be pet people to feel welcome. That doesn't seem right. Where did the pets come from.. Breeders. Also, culling is a way to add to the breed without adding to the population. If you eat beef, it's highly hypocritical to talk down onto meat breeders. Rabbits were originally domesticated for their meat, not to be a companion.

Latest posts

Back