WY Rabbit Savvy Vets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnydude

Reaction score
Wyoming

Thislink isfor an old, but excellent list (courtesy of Petbunny mailing list subscribers). Please post any known updates in this thread.

http://homepage.mac.com/mattocks/morfz/Vet_WY.html

With the permission of the Petbunny moderator, we have reposted those Petbunny Listings here:
[font="Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif,MS Sans Serif"][size="-1"]
1. Dr. Dan Foreman
Spring Creek Animal Hospital
1035 W. Broadway
Jackson, WY
(307) 733-1606
Comments: ...great with rabbits, knows a lot about them, and treats them as pets worthy of the highest medical attention. Before he knew my rabbits were house rabbits, he even gave me a short lesson in how rabbits can become house rabbits, and how they should be given lots of attention and room to run around!! I think he is very special...he brought my girl back from her deathbed (pasteurella). And gave me good advice during the buns' biannual checkup.
Submitted: 3/02
Need directions?[/size][/font]

Again, please post any additions, commentsor updates in this thread.

Thanks!

I had a great experience here!!

Dr. Christopher A. Church

Cheyenne Pet Clinic

3740 East Lincolnway

Cheyenne, WY 82001

307-635-4121

I took Lily here to be spayed. I sent a e mail survey out to many vets. He know all the right answers and was very helpful throughout the whole thing. She had bouced back within days. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE! We all know that is half the battle. This is Lily's permenant doctor. I recommend this place highly.

Dr. Church, Dr. Farr and the other vets atCheyenne Pet Clinic are awesome!!! The have been my vets forall my animals for years.

Dr. Church has been the one that has treated our bunners. Hespayed Bunns back in January. We love our vets and how well they takecare of our babies. :hug::rabbithop:bunnynurse:

Back