wwyd???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
Okay, so my kids (7, 5 and 4) have a friend. She is 5 years old. We live in a very small town. Today this little girl came over to play.. which she can come in and play no big deal. She asked if she could stay for lunch and I toldher to go home and ask her sister (who is supposed to be babysitting her). She goes home.. and No one is home!! YIKES!! So, Here is the question, would you let her go back home, or tell her to stay at your place until someone does arrive home?? I called their house and no answer either.

I would keep her at your place. If their phone has an answering machine, leave a message saying where she is. If not, go to her house & leave a message on or under the door, maybe front & back doors to make sure it's seen.

She is 15ish. She is at home now, we walked over there a couple times. I ended up finding out where her mom works and gave her a call there. The mom ended up coming home! I would have kept her here for the day, but I have to leave in a couple hours. And I wasnt letting the girl be home alone!! Just never know what can happen while they are home alone!

Back