www.binkybunny.com

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle Savage

Reaction score
I never got shipping information from http://www.binkybunny.com. They did not tell me when my order was to be shipped and/or how long it would take to get to my home. Anyone else have this problem with them? How long did the order take to arrive at your door (approx.)? I emailed them and have yet to get a response.

When did you place the order? I know with me it took a couple of days to get an email from them with tracking info. I'd have to double check when exactly but it definitely wasn't right away.

As for when it did ship it got to me fairly soon, since I believe they are shipping out of California too. Maybe haha. I've only ordered once from them so far.

I ordered from them once.........I don't remember the details ......but the product did arrive.

Ahah! I just looked again. I got shipping notice from them about 2 days after I placed an order. And then from there I believe it was another couple of days (I went with the cheap post office route haha). I looked at their location and they are indeed about 2 hours away from me. Sooo that might be why I got it faster.

This is helpful information for me, as I'm probably going to place an order with them soon. In fact I'm waiting for a response from my email asking whether the picture or text about an item is correct, as they both can't be right. They seem to be well-meaning but a little unorganized. Wag is at the other end of the spectrum, super fast.

Yeah I was amazed when my www.wag.com order came! I had placed the order on 5/11/12 at around 5:47p (friday night) and it arrived the next day (5/12/12 on Saturday morning) at around 10am! I think I will order from them more than any other website! I did order a cage (for hopes of buying a second rabbit) from them that night and have not gotten it yet, but that is excusable, it is probably from one of their "sister" websites.

Larring, that lop rabbit of yours, peanut, is adorable. It looks as if he has lots of personality from just that one photo. What type is he? So sweet. :biggrin:

Wag might not have had the cage on hand, but yes I really was impressed by them. And you get free shipping sooner if you include items from their other areas.

Yeah, I was wondering if all the items had to be from somewhere else or just one. Anyway, I like them alot. My products did not come perfect, but nothing was broken to the point of it not being usable. The metal around the lid area of my (super pet) glass water bottle will not stay on, but I will not take it back. I also ordered a (oxbow) timothy hay bungalow that is a litte warped, and some of the (oxbow) medium mats I bought are falling apart a little. I suppose nothing on earth is perfect (except for Sweetheart).

It looks like wag makes returns easy.

Their sister site, soap, has dried fruit, vitamins, etc. When you order something from each, free shipping starts at $39.

Anyone who has not yet ordered from them can get 10% off the 1st order by using this referral code: mart8973. They also make a $25 donation to an animal charity.

Awesome. And hey, I just got my email from http://www.binkybunny.com! The lady is nice and was just waiting for my clicker (if you know what that is...) to come in from another store. Since there was a delay on it (as they did mention prior before placing my order that it would be on pre order), she is sending my stuff out (all but the clicker) and it should arrive monday. The clicker will arrive later this month. Does anyone know about the clickers? They are suppose to help you communicate with your bunny. I wonder how well it works. I also wonder what my surprise gift will be. They send a surprise gift with each order, so I read. :D

Back