Write about your special bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Carrots. Elf is areal sweetie. She is a cord-chewer though. We've gone through a coupleXBox controllers when the kids forget to roll them up and put them ontop of the television. Most cords can be bunny-proofed, but those canbe a problem. Elf really enjoys going out to my parents' farm where shecan scamper and binky in the grass to her heart's content. She'll comeback occasionally to bump me and let me know she's doing all right. Ican't leave her alone, of course. Especially there, because of all thehawks, turkey vultures and bald eagles that might look down and figureher for a tasty snack.

Minda

Minda - I love the coloring of your rabbit! It's so pretty! Looks so soft and furry just want to hug it like a teddy bear! :)

~pam

Well, I'm finially here. Thanks Carolyn I finiallymade it. I will update my site this weekend. Including our Holland. IfBuck can bring back a bunny you are welcome to one of the babies, justlet me know. I mean it, and tucker would love him or her.

Write me, I lost your email.

Yay, SoccerMom! You made it! :dude:

If you folks haven't seen SoccerMom's Lionheads yet, They're a Must See!

I'm really tempted to have Buck bring me back one of them, but I can't. :? I'm holding myself back.

Folks,

Check these cuties out. Gotta check out all the does and bucks and babies.

www.geocities.com/claudiar84As I've said before, you'll lose your heart when you see these faces.

-Carolyn

Hey, guys. Thanks for the welcome. I just updatedthe site. I couldn't get the bunnies to pose right. Firestorm is mine,and trying to sell the babies, and if Carolyn wants one she can haveone. She's been very good to me.

I tried to post a picture, and it wouldn't let me.

Come see my babies.

Hi SoccerMom!
:dude:

I took a peek at the babies. Uh-Oh. :shock: They were so cute, I had tostop. I can't have one. I would love to, and your offer is MostGenerous. I would be honored to have one of Angel's and your babies,but I've established a life with Tucker and I have a great relationshipwith him and I don't want to mess with it. I have seriously thoughtabout it. It's quite a temptation!

Did you look below and see the Attachment feature on the left side ofyour reply? You'll see a Browse button, press that and locate whereyour pictures are on your hard drive. You'll be able to double click onthem, but not see the pictures as they come up. Hit send and then goback and see if they took.

Here's hoping they do! :dude:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back