Wrigley's other ear is falling to the side

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybunnywrigley

Reaction score
I had gone out for a while and when I got home Isaw that Wrigley's other ear appears to be falling to the side (notquite all the way down so far)! I don't know if it'spermanent or not, but this is the only time I've seen both ears down...

I gotta go take pictures...I'll post them in a little bit. :D

This could be the end of my little airplane...it's bittersweet haha

Jenn

Edited tosay I added pictures!!

Here are some pictures!

wrigley25.jpg

wrigley26.jpg

wrigley27.jpg

wrigley28.jpg

wrigley29.jpg

wrigley30.jpg

wrigley31.jpg

wrigley32.jpg

I just adore that little face. The marking on her back gets me every time I see a picture.

If you're tired of her, just send her over here. ;)

-Carolyn

Aww, what a cutie!! I've always wanted a lop butcould never find one. I love my buns to death but, a lop would beawesome to have :DYou're so lucky! Gimme!

What a sweetheart, I myself only own two"uprights" so excuse my ignorance-but is it usual for them for theirears to fall after a time?

Interesting bit o information!

Such beautiful colouring too...now , if Carolyn saysssssssss she wantshim, but doesnt have room -why, I will have plenty of space in taiwansoon:)

hehehe

Cher

Cher wrote:
What asweetheart, I myself only own two "uprights" so excuse my ignorance-butis it usual for them for their ears to fall after a time?

Interesting bit o information!

Such beautiful colouring too...now , if Carolyn saysssssssss she wantshim, but doesnt have room -why, I will have plenty of space in taiwansoon:)

hehehe

Cher
I've heard from people that sometimes it takes a while for both of their ears to all :D

Latest posts

Back