Wrigley Rabbit Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
wrigley_169.jpg

Aww i love Wrigley! Look at this picture, he looks like he should be saying "it's so tiring being this beautiful" lol.:love:
I agree with you. too cute. I just love that wittle face.

Thanks for the comments everyone!! :D

Elf Mommy wrote:
Jenn, I just love the bunny-height viewpoint of your photographs!
Thanks!! I've found it's much easier to take good pictures of Wrigley that way. ;)

-Jenn

What a cutie!!

I love this picture. He was a very little babybunny, so sweet ;)

wrigley_2.jpg

And he can really fly ;)
wrigley_111.jpg

He evokes (<-- is it the right word?) me on Sammy:
undsprung.jpg

it's a little bit blurred (or do you say unfocused? Sometimes I don't know the right words....).

Hi jordiwes and Pipp!! I actuallytried to take some pics of Wrigley yesterday, but it was too darkalready and flash was making the pictures look strange. I'lltry and take some today!

He's doing really well. Still causing lots of trouble, but I've gotten used to it. :bunny2

I was having a lot of trouble getting somedecent pictures of Wrigley. I just got a couple pics of himrunning between the matress on his floor and a blanket...

Wrigley500.jpg

Wrigley501.jpg

:woohoo:happydance Wrigley fix!! It's been soooo long!

And whaddya mean its hard to get good pics of that photogenic littleguy! In any event, these ones are awesome :thanks:

sas :D, pipp :bunnydance:, dill :bunny2, radar and darry :toastingbunsand sherry :brownbunny

Aww, your little guy is just soprecious!!!! If he gets to be to much of a hand full, he cancome live with me ;). LOL Thanks forsharing his pics, I have always enjoyed them. Beckie

Wow!! I haven't posted in forever...sorry about that.

Wrigley is doing really well!! I need to take some current pictures. He is 2 1/2 years old now!

-Jenn

Back