Wrigley had stopped pooping for a while...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybunnywrigley

Reaction score
Well, I had such a scare when I went to check onWrigley tonight and saw that there were practically no poops in hislitterbox or around his cage. I immediately went and got hima big heaping spoon of pumpkin and he ate that with noproblem. I would have given him fresh pineapple, but I didn'thave any. I was planning to have him out to run around for awhile so out he came and he wasn't lethargic or anything. Hewas doing binky after binky...just not pooping.

So, I stayed with him and just hoped he would leave me a few presentsand after what seemed like forever. He decided he had scaredme for long enough and left 12 little poops of all differentsizes. I have never been so thankful to see poopbefore! I noticed when cleaning up after him that the poopshad fur in them.

I waited for a while longer hoping that he wouldleave a fewmore, but he didn't so I kept waiting...Well, Wrigley had decided hehad enough of me following him around in circles so he hopped into hiscage and got in his litterbox to eat some hay. He ate and ateand I waited for him to move his little booty so I could see if he hadleft anymore poops and thankfully there was a whole little mountain ofpoops!! YAY! I wanted to cry I was so happy...:D

Thank you God for little bunny poops!!

Jenn

Gosh, you scared me!

Thank God our baby's okay. If you have any NutriCal, give him a bit, just to keep his system flowing. It certainly can't hurt.

Good for you for knowing what to do!! :) You did all the right things.

Wrigley's in good hands. Give him a kiss for me.

-Carolyn

Oh yay! I'm glad he's ok! :)

You know, I noticed Bo looking at me tonight while he was "in thelitterbox" ..... he had a look like "Excuse me! can I have someprivacy?!".... :?

Hi Jenn,

Ya know, the "Poopie Prayer" is one of the most potent bunniehugger prayers out there.

Good thing you didn't have the whole forum doing the poopie chant or you would have needed a shovel to clean up :D

I'm glad everything came out alright in the end
icon_rolleyes.gif

I think Bo and Wrigley were online chatting again. :X

Bo "hey Wrig, wanna freak your mommy out?"

Wrigley "yeah man, what do I do?"

Bo "well, go poo, but hide it someplace she won't find it or hold it aslong as you can! they totally go bonkers if they don't see some puffsfrom us after awhile!"

Wrigley "Dude! that's totally cool!"

Bo "yeah, I know! I'm gonna act like something's wrong for a bit towork some grooming and extra treats outta my mommy! I'll keepyou posted on how well it works!"

Latest posts

Back