Wrigley and the rest of my furry family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybunnywrigley

Reaction score
Here are a bunch of pictures of Wrigley and our other animals. :D

Wrigley-

wrigley8.jpg

wrigley9.jpg

wrigley10.jpg

wrigley11.jpg

wrigley15.jpg

Payton-

payton1.jpg

payton2.jpg

payton3.jpg

payton4.jpg

Tigger-

tigger1.jpg

tigger2.jpg

Meeko & Tigger-

meeko2.jpg

Mr. Skittle (My sister's cat)-

mrskittle1.jpg

We have a turtle too, but I gotta get some pictures of him:) I also didn't have many good pictures of Meeko byhimself...I'll try and find some.

Jenn

Wrigley is so sweet, he looks just like a stuffedtoy! I love the pics of him standing up. I love the way your dog iscuddling that Beanie Baby - oh and just look at him under the covers.He looks so comfy, bless him! I also love your cats. You have somebeautiful animals there. Your very lucky!!

Vickie

"chicago isn't very faraway!" Wriglyis awfully cute!

I thought my dog was the only one who sleeps like she's a person! LOL!

There's another Meeko/Miko! Who was it thathas a kitty with that name? I had one when I was young.

They're all so beautiful! Look at these pumpkins!

wrigley15.jpg

payton3.jpg

Can they get any cuter or be more spoiled??

-Carolyn

Thanks for all the comments! I justwanted to mention that the first pic of Wrigley he is actually lyingdown. It was only the second time he has done that since Igot him. It was the strangest thing he was doing his usualrunning like a crazy bunny and then all sudden he plopped down andstuck his feet up in the air and was rolling around and that picture isof him when he settled down. I was so happy I almost criedlol he really is beginning to trust me. Anotherfunny thing he loves to do is lick my nose...If I'm on the same levelas him he will come over and start licking my nose and if it was up tohim I think he would lick it forever lol. He also likes tocome up behind me and try to pull the belt loop off my jeans...he is alittle nut lol

Gotta love him!

Jenn

blueyes65 wrote:
They are all so cute! How does your cat react to Wrigglywhen they are together?

They're all still being introduced. We will usually bring thecats in one at time and they will watch Wrigley in his cage.We are trying to get them use to him slowly. :D

I started giggling whenI saw Payton sleeping with that blankie! Too cute!I mean, my gosh, does heoften sleep like that?Sometimes my dog Mac bundles up with a blanket, but those pictures werejust too perfect! =) Wrigley's cute too.His standing up pictures remind me of Umbra. Umbra alwayssurveys how high things are by standing up, and I swear he's determinedto someday find out what's on the top of my dresser (even if it's 3feet off the ground or so).

--Melissa and Umbra

LOL it's only 3 hours for me and from the opposite end! heehee!

YES! m.e.'s Miko! Such a pretty baby too! (Sorry Icouldn't remember who it was, it's my age ya know? :()

babybunnywrigley wrote:
Thanks for all the comments! I just wanted tomention that the first pic of Wrigley he is actually lyingdown. It was only the second time he has done that since Igot him. It was the strangest thing he was doing his usualrunning like a crazy bunny and then all sudden he plopped down andstuck his feet up in the air and was rolling around and that picture isof him when he settled down. I was so happy I almost criedlol he really is beginning to trust me. Anotherfunny thing he loves to do is lick my nose...If I'm on the same levelas him he will come over and start licking my nose and if it was up tohim I think he would lick it forever lol. He also likes tocome up behind me and try to pull the belt loop off my jeans...he is alittle nut lol

Gotta love him!

Jenn
If he's licking your nose, he trusts you! He LOVES you! I love bunny kisses!

Bo goes for the belt loop also! and shoestrings!

StickyBird wrote:
I started giggling when I sawPayton sleeping with that blankie! Too cute! Imean, my gosh, does heoften sleep like that?Sometimes my dog Mac bundles up with a blanket, but those pictures werejust too perfect! =) Wrigley's cute too.His standing up pictures remind me of Umbra. Umbra alwayssurveys how high things are by standing up, and I swear he's determinedto someday find out what's on the top of my dresser (even if it's 3feet off the ground or so).

--Melissa and Umbra

LOL those pictures are from when my sister and I decided that Paytonneeded to go to his first sleepover. So, we set up the familyroomand we were watching movies and Payton just went to sleepon the pillow and we put a blanket over him. He does sleeplike that most of the time though. He sleeps in my parentsbedroom every night...right in the middle of the bed and he even hashis own pillow so he doesn't drool on all the others lolandsometimes he get's under the covers if he gets cold. He isafunny dog at 10:30 PM he is out like a light lol...you can'twake him up for anything. :D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
babybunnywrigley wrote:
Thanks for all the comments! I just wanted tomention that the first pic of Wrigley he is actually lyingdown. It was only the second time he has done that since Igot him. It was the strangest thing he was doing his usualrunning like a crazy bunny and then all sudden he plopped down andstuck his feet up in the air and was rolling around and that picture isof him when he settled down. I was so happy I almost criedlol he really is beginning to trust me. Anotherfunny thing he loves to do is lick my nose...If I'm on the same levelas him he will come over and start licking my nose and if it was up tohim I think he would lick it forever lol. He also likes tocome up behind me and try to pull the belt loop off my jeans...he is alittle nut lol

Gotta love him!

Jenn
If he's licking your nose, he trusts you! He LOVES you! I love bunny kisses!

Bo goes for the belt loop also! and shoestrings!

Awww! That's so great to know. He is so sweet! :D

Latest posts

Back