Wow what a day!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
Yesterday Bruce and I travelled 900 miles to get our BEW buck Hercules from Sumersvalley stud down near Ipswich and back home again. But seen as we were so far down we popped in on Tracy aka Flashy to say Hello to her ( i had to nudge Bruce a bit as he wanted to be straight back up the road!) She is just as nice a person in the flesh as she is on the comp :biggrin2:and I was so lucky that she let me have a badger cuddle though wouldn't let me take him back up to Scotland :p.and I got to meet the dinkies and the dopies and Candyfloss and Sandy. I was sure i could have got one in my bag lol.

We had a great drive down and back up and got home at 3am then had to get back up at 7.30am to go to Linlithgow and pick up my black fox does from Eddie who brought them back up to Scotland for me so all in all a busy day for sitting on my bum lol.

Wow, sounds like quite a day! Must have been great to meet Flashy, I miss her! I am sooo jealous that you got a Badger cuddle too, I love him!

I can't believe you drove all that way and back in a day though, you must be so tired!! :shock:

Isn't it neat to meet RO members? I met angoragrl back in February and today I met Tofu_pup. :)

ChandieLee wrote:
Wow, busy indeed! :shock:

How is Flashy? She was always so nice. :)

I'll say! Thats a lot of miles in a day, my brain would be numb (sitting on it all day)!:biggrin2: I am gladeverything went well and you didn't have any problems during all your travels.

I would like to have met Tracy/Flashy too! You just couldn't resist bragging could you!;)

It would be great to meet another RO member sometime.

Tracy is doing great and her buns are totally gorgeous. We are hoping at some point she can come up here and meet my buns though I can see Opi getting put in her hand luggage :pShe of course if she gets up will be sensible and fly unlike us who thought that 13hours in a car at 28 degrees C was a fab idea for the first day of our hols!!! Never mind its teh furthest down south I have been so far but i wouldn't be advising it I am still recovering ;)

Latest posts

Back