Would You Eat Any of This Stuff?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YUM ;)....

French Fry-Encased Hot Dog On A Stick
Deep Fried Peanut Butter-Covered Brownie Wrapped In Cookie Dough

Now I am hungry, lol!

I love bacon cheeseburger's but I can't eat red meat often so it's a treat when I do eat it.

Amazing how much of it is what we consider fair food- what you'd see from vendors at the county fair. Anything on a stick, deep fried anything, etc. Blech.

Of couse, I am from Wisconsin and as such I looooove deep fried cheese curds. Especially if they're beer battered.:blushan:

Yummy! :biggrin2:

I don't care for Oreos, and prefer the Mars bars in the original state, but would try everything else. :D
I can eat anything and never gain weight. :dude:

Funny thing, on the fair grounds, I never buy anything to eat. ;)

I thought I had bad food habits, gross!

The only thing I could see that I might like would be the corndog with the fries stuck to it (we'd call that a hotdog and chips here!). I don't like deep fried food much though.

We went to the fair this past year and stopped by the deep-fried trailer. LOL We sampled a whole bunch of different things. Some of it was incredibly disgusting! I think the Oreos were the best.

naturestee wrote:
Of couse, I am from Wisconsin and as such I looooove deep fried cheese curds. Especially if they're beer battered.:blushan:
Being from Wisconsin, which is the fattest state at heart, I have seen my share of deep-fried-whatever. I have seen Snickers bars, Twinkies, Pepsi, cheese curds, and fish jerky. I have only had the cheese curds, and they are delicious. Mmm... fatness...

irishbunny wrote:
How can you deep fry Pepsi :biggrin2:, wow, I never knew all this kind of food could even exist!!
I think they make a dough with the Pepsi and then form them into little balls or sticks and then fry them. They're like a doughnut hole.

kherrmann3 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
How can you deep fry Pepsi :biggrin2:, wow, I never knew all this kind of food could even exist!!
I think they make a dough with the Pepsi and then form them into little balls or sticks and then fry them. They're like a doughnut hole.
Ewwww!

irishbunny wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Ewwww!
I've never had them, so I don't know if they are any good. I don't think I am willing to try it, either.
I will stick to my deep-fried cheese-curds, thank you! :eats:

Latest posts

Back