Would <3 to share stories and pics, etc with other bunny owners

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teagananne

Reaction score
My name is Teagan. I live in Aus and this is my beautiful baby girl Lorie Bunni :) she is a character and loves snuggling up, lots of pats, licking me, playing with her toys and spending time with my cat and dog. Does anyone elses rabbit have a bond with any other animals?

1409973161156.jpg

1409973273284.jpg

Hi there, welcome to the forum. Bandit is an only pet, though at some point down the track there will be a cat joining the family so hopefully they get along alright. I get the feeling that Bandit could be a little bossy :p

Thanks :) hopefully! I introduced the other animals to Lorie over time and kept them at a distance to make sure she was safe. I still always make sure I'm present just I'm case but they have accepted her and my dog especially loves her licking her and always wanting to be where she is. Lorie has a naughty streak too just last night she bit the cat

Hi Teagan :) I have an only bun who's name is Blue Barry. I have a cat, Sammy that wants nothing to do with him. Barry recognizes her snobbery and intentionally tries to irritate her. He can hop anywhere she does, and he harrasses her. She's a good cat though and knows not to hurt him, but I always keep a good eye on them. I also have two old mini dachshunds that he hangs out and naps with. Your girl is gorgeous!

1409977130436.jpg

1409977184259.jpg

He is gorgeous he looks like a bit of a poser! Haha that's hilarious. At least Sammy has more patience than my cat she retaliates but it doesn't bother Lorie one bit. Awh that's cute as do you have a pic of them napping together

Hi I have a bunny named Bambi who sadly has to live outside. I also have two jack russel mixes who want to eat him. They are not allowed anywhere near him.

Hi! I have a baby bunny named Astrid who lives indoor and a golden retriever, but they havent been introduced to each other yet! XD Lorie looks adorable with those pearls, is that a bracelet? :O

Here's a small video I made with Astrid, she loves being on camera!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j9vezuL0HA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j9vezuL0HA[/ame]

OMG Astrid is adorable! What a cute bun! Is she a Netherland dwarf?

Yeah! She is a netherland dwarf/mini lop, she makes my heart sing!!! :D

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410000429.747967.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410000472.311969.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1410000502.890304.jpg
These are my 3 rabbits they all live outside but never mix with each other as one is 7 and has been used to her own company then the other two one is a girl and one is a boy but they are both young and I am hoping to breed them next year they are all mini lops !!! &#128048;&#128048;&#128048;&#128007;&#128007;&#128007;

Don't forget that this is a introductory/welcome thread guys, say hi to our new member :)

Welcome to the forum :) Aside from the many bunnies (Pluto, Emily, Cloud, Bella, Baby 1, 2, 3 and 4) I have 2 dogs, a cat, a bird, 3 guinea pigs and a ferret :D

Welcome to the forum (although this is a old post ahahha). I have my bunnies storm, smokey, Oliver, bolt, fanta, ebony rose, diamond, Cadbury,
Leo, thumper and marble. I also have 4 dogs, 6 hermit crabs, 4 fish, 3 birds and 1 guinea pig :)

I just got two Holland Lops 3 weeks ago. they are 11 weeks old now. I also have 4 dogs and 2 cats. only the cats have been allowed to be around the bunnies. We are actually moving the bunnies today into a different area of the house so that the cats aren't with them. Although the cats seem ok with them they do bat at the bunnies when they run by and chased them once. when they are watching the bunnies the tip of their tail is flipping up and down which means they are on alert, in predator mode. I don't want to have to sit and watch them all the time to make sure they are not hurting the bunnies, even though i know it would be unintentional. The bunnies like the cats. how do your cats act around your bunnies? chase them ? bat at them? ignore them? stalk them?

Jeans and Hufflepuff.jpg

Back