WORST XMAS GIFT EVER!!!!!111oneoneone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG that is horrible. I can not believe she got you that. You should buy her the granny clothing. Teehee.

I love your hair. I wish I could color my hair red like that. Red is my favorite color.

Red is my favorite color too!

it was redder when I first got it done, I need to make my roots go away and have the color redone, it faded. Here's pics from when I first got it done...

6.jpg

FIYAH.jpg

Why'd you go and post that? I just ate dinner!

You mean this is still a fad? Amoungst adults? Barf-tastic!

I swear every time I put those things on my IQ drops 3 points. I just feel so.... innocent 5 year old. Complete with lunch-mouth residue and a knack for creating food sculptures.

I think the most alarming aspect is that it says on the webpage, somethin along the lines of *trap door on the bottom, so you never have to take them off*

Sorry for the dinner spoilage..lol

Zin

theicequeen99121 wrote:
now take thos jammie pictures and get them blown up, something like 11x7 or bigger and put them in a frame and give it to her for Christmas!!!!!!!!!! And whenever you go over her house ask her, innocently, where is the picture of me in your present. And every year she gets you a crappy present take a picture of yourself in it and get it blown up and give it to her for a present,maybe just maybe she will catch on and get you better presents,lol.

Very subtle, I like it.:great:

I was thinking about getting it printed on one of those blankets...

The farrier was out to my barn on Friday and I told him about my gift and he just chuckled and said '' heh I'll bet you look so cute in it''. And I said ''yeah right, i'll wear them for you next time'' and he laughed again. And then I told him ''better yet...i'll make you a calender.''

Its a work in progress. This guy never laughs.

Im sorry ... i wear foot pjs almost every day in the winter...

soooooooooo compfy!

thanks for the link, now i can get more!

my faves are tan with brown teddies all over them! there is no feet atached so my feet dont get hot.. but there one peice!

some day when you dont feel good, and jsut wanna veg ont he couch drinking hot coco you will love to wear them!

I just found this on the pajamacity website...

And I quote "[font="Verdana,Trebuchet MS,Arial,Helvetica"][size="-1"]All our Footy PJs are Machine Washable and have Zipper Fronts - and make absolutely UNFORGETTABLE Gifts!"

I prolly need to shut up while im ahead.. or maybe not so much ahead as not on iggy yet.

LOL

Zin
[/size][/font]

Oh.. I forgot.. I use to not only do hair, but have some funky red myself...

Ask your stylist to saturate your hair with a Red based filler first. Hair doesnt fade as bad...or as fast.

Here's me with the *sessy hair* as my husband calls it.

Zin

1081228436_m.jpg

Oh, gosh... I think the worst part about the Pajama City web site is where they say they make great bridal shower gifts for the new bride to wear over her lingerie on the honeymoon. I am 100% sure my boyfriend would think he made a huge mistake if I tried doing that.

Ok so i'm sitting here being miserable from my day and Erron decides to cheer me up.

Apparently he found my kitten jammies and attempted to squish his 6 foot frame into something thats hardly big enough for ME. And then he came out here and put on a fashion show for me and I laughed my arse off. He let me take a picture.

"Put THAT on RO!"

So I am.

wtffff.jpg

Latest posts

Back