WORST XMAS GIFT EVER!!!!!111oneoneone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laugh:you are just to funny..girl!

One thing with those all in ones....what if ya dying to go to the toilet lol

:roflmao:

Erron keeps asking me to put it on. not tht he finds it attractive he just thinks it will be warmer for me since i'm always cold.

I think its a little late fora chastity belt.

My sister in law handed it to me and IW as like ''Are you for serious? I'm married! I can't wear s*** like this!!"

Umm does the tag saysXhilaration? If so umm...yea.

Ohhhhmyyyyygoooooodddddd......

Can I write the thank you note to your monster in law?? PLEEEEASE?!?!?!?!

Oh man...pink AND they're KITTENS....I don't think a more imperfect gift for you exists in this world...ugh!!

I say have a bonfire...and have it be the main attraction, hehe!

maherwoman wrote:

Oh man...pink AND they're KITTENS

They could at least, had little bunnies on them instead;)lol

cheryl wrote:
maherwoman wrote:

Oh man...pink AND they're KITTENS

They could at least, had little bunnies on them instead;)lol
Couldn't agree more...lol!!

If they are what I think they are they are in the girls section. I just picked a bunch off the floor at work today.

See I would think it was a joke.....

but while Erron and I were dating she would try to buy me stuff just to be nice y'know? And she went on this spreee that for some od reason, thought I liked dragonflies. And eery time Erron came to visit he'd bring me all this dragonfly stuff from his mom. And I'm like ''Did you tell her I like dragonflies? Because I dont'' She bought me dragonflies stickers. Dragonfly necklace. Dragonfly candle. And to top it off...one of those gigantic plastic kids' toys from like walmart that was....you guessed it...a dragonfly. It was over a foot long. And ugly as sin. wtf was I goign to do with all these dragonflies!?

So every time she bought me a dragonfly, I bought her ''poop''. Anything that had to do with poop. You know those little rubber animals on teh keychains...and you squeeze them and poo comes out the back end? I got her a pig....then a cow...then an elephant...then a dog.... and the dragonflies just kept comin'. So I went o Spencer's and I bought her this plastic toilet...and it had a little pile of poo in the bowl and it had eyes and a smile and when you flushed....it bounced up and down to a jazz tune.

She buys me bunnies and lobsters now. Good monster in law.

So she might actually just think that's my thing since i'm so odd to begin with.

LOL...that's good that she's (mostly) finally caught onto your two favs (bunnehs and lobsters), but those footy pajamas....wow! :shock:

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
See I would think it was a joke.....

but while Erron and I were dating she would try to buy me stuff just to be nice y'know? And she went on this spreee that for some od reason, thought I liked dragonflies. And eery time Erron came to visit he'd bring me all this dragonfly stuff from his mom. And I'm like ''Did you tell her I like dragonflies? Because I dont'' She bought me dragonflies stickers. Dragonfly necklace. Dragonfly candle. And to top it off...one of those gigantic plastic kids' toys from like walmart that was....you guessed it...a dragonfly. It was over a foot long. And ugly as sin. wtf was I goign to do with all these dragonflies!?

So every time she bought me a dragonfly, I bought her ''poop''. Anything that had to do with poop. You know those little rubber animals on teh keychains...and you squeeze them and poo comes out the back end? I got her a pig....then a cow...then an elephant...then a dog.... and the dragonflies just kept comin'. So I went o Spencer's and I bought her this plastic toilet...and it had a little pile of poo in the bowl and it had eyes and a smile and when you flushed....it bounced up and down to a jazz tune.

She buys me bunnies and lobsters now. Good monster in law.

So she might actually just think that's my thing since i'm so odd to begin with.
:laugh: :roflmao: Nice. Right up my alley with the poo gifts.

But, yeah, the jammies are cute, maybe for a cold, winter's day. But indeed, awful. Has to be a gag gift. Get her one. Go back to Spencer's for it too:biggrin2:.

I'd have to be pretty darn cold to wear ....that.

Although last time she was here we went to walmart together. And she was trying to find something to wear for our dinner date that night since she'd worn all the clothes she brought already. As she was shopping she pointed to one ofthose silly grandma sweaters and she was like '' If I EVER buy or try to wear something like that...please shoot me and put me out of my misery''

So Ithink I know what to get her for xmas. OOOOMg it HAS to say something like '' BEST GRANDMA INT HE WORLD''

bwuahahaha

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
If everyone on RO gives me a dollar, I will wear in fora day at the 2005 ARBA convention. Complete with video.

-JAK

I'd give you more than a dollar! That would be rsoooo rediculiously funnyyyy :dude:.

Latest posts

Back