Worried for pregnant English Angora Doe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad that she had no problems. I am very happy that you were able to get her back into condition to have those babies!
I think it would be cool to see streaming video!

Hmm have tried a couple times to get on the Ustream site and it keeps saying off air?

How are the babies doing? should be getting to be little pistols about now.

I will get it up and running again tonight, cleaning down there I unplugged everything and didn't get it all goin' again. They are doin' great. I never mentioned that there were either two hiding too well in the fur when i initially counted or she had two more later, but there are eight healthy little kits. Eyes starting open today. What first looked like just black and grey babies, some are now developing brown tips on their fur, pretty neat watching them change.
Muma (Janis) is thriving! Her weight is still going up and her condition is just about there now, her fur/wool has grown in her bald spots, really starting to look like an english angora everwhere now and when I let her out in our rabbit fenced area of the garden she hops and frolicks now, full of life! :) So all is well!
Will get that camera back going tonight!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/e-turn

There they are, cam back up and running! a couple have eyes open now but mostly they are fat little jumping beans still. Couple days and they'll venture out of the box I bet.

If anyone can see the colours well enough, I'm thinking we have blacks, black torts, blues and blue tort, but I'm new to all this so would appreciate other thoughts.

:)

Latest posts

Back