World's best cat litter - made of corn - anyone try this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweetiepy

Reaction score
I saw this commercial on TV and was wondering... I know bunnies shouldn't eat corn but for those with grates on their boxes, could this be a good alternative? It,s clumping and it's made of corn. Has anyone tried this and how does it add up? Here's the link to the website below

http://www.worldsbestcatlitter.com/

Personally, I would stay away of any clumping litter because of the danger that they could eat it and it would clump in their GI tract.

I hate the smell and it's too expensive for me. Wood pellets are much cheaper and smell much better (imo)

under a dif name ,.i see it at the feed shop and its always available in the bird section of pet stores..they use it in the birds cages for something..not sure.i would try it but not all my buns have the grate in their litter boxes and it seems very tempting to eat..but if u have a grid on ur poop box like u said then shoot try it out and let us know how it works out.:)
i use the woodstove pellets and i luv the smell of them but i have 2 flemmies and their poop boxes are huge and the woodstove pellets make their poop boxes weigh a ton...

The problem with clumping litter is that it usually has traces of clay or other really dusty material that forms the clumps. Even if you have a grate and the bun cannot physically get into the litter for a mouthful, the dusty particles can float upwards. Breathing it in is not a good thing.

This says it's all corn - no clay - so that it's safe for cats (doesn't mention bunnies though) but that it's safe if they eat it. I'm using the wood pellets now but I was wondering if anyone tried it

I'm not surethat it's the same as this?

If it is, I have used it in the past (when I was just starting out with rabbits)... To be honest... It was quiteexpensive. I also found it quite horrible at absorbing anything. The rabbits loved to eat it and I was just not comfortable with it.

I just didn't think it was worth it at all. I now use a cotton litter which has been great. :)

Latest posts

Back